Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 732. Wish I would have went bigger for steering brakes, but it does what I need. Rotary plow, tiller, and about to get the blower. I use EarthTools for all my parts/implements. Picked my unit up local for a heck of a deal!

Yup, earthtools all the way here too. First time i called for some help I got lucky and Joel picked up. He built me a custom conversion kit for my 720. They have my business for sure.

Picked mine up at a local auction for 10 bucks!!!

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yup, earthtools all the way here too.

Good score. I missed out on a couple of BCS tillers b4 I found my Horse. It does a mighty fluffy job.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old yardman earthbird repowered with a $99 predator 212. Original briggs 4hp was on its way out. New engine was pretty much a direct swap. Just had to bend the pulley guard in the vise a bit to clear the reverse pulley and get a new throttle cable as the oe wasn't long enough. Repaired and rebuilt the gearbox over the winter with new seals, bushing and thrust bearing. New drive belts too. Hopefully it provides another several decades of service.

20230503_143610.jpg20230503_143619.jpg

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 732. Wish I would have went bigger for steering brakes, but it does what I need. Rotary plow, tiller, and about to get the blower. I use EarthTools for all my parts/implements. Picked my unit up local for a heck of a deal!
How do you like the rotary plow? I have been looking at these for several years

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do you like the rotary plow? I have been looking at these for several years
At the time, I loved it. Now that I’ve moved, I use a conventional tractor, plow, disk, etc just because it’s faster and I’m planting more acreage. I still use the BCS for weeding and tilling rows. I did use it to plow some gardens in places you couldn’t get a tractor to like fenced in backyards. My son has thought about trying to push a business doing it in a couple of developements around us. I still use it for building raised beds.

Kerfed

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, earthtools all the way here too. First time i called for some help I got lucky and Joel picked up. He built me a custom conversion kit for my 720. They have my business for sure.

I got a 850 with 14hp B+S with tiller, combo mower, and snowblower which needed some tinkering. Joel picked up and got me set with new oil gaskets for implements etc. He took time to explain the order of op.s for the snowblower gasket replacement procedure, what to look out for on the 850, and a few basic tips. $50 in small parts and a 20 min conversation. Damn impressed with the service and knowledge.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a 850 with 14hp B+S with tiller, combo mower, and snowblower which needed some tinkering. Joel picked up and got me set with new oil gaskets for implements etc. He took time to explain the order of op.s for the snowblower gasket replacement procedure, what to look out for on the 850, and a few basic tips. $50 in small parts and a 20 min conversation. Damn impressed with the service and knowledge.
Yep! I called to order times and we discussed what I needed. He then told me to quit using it to weed with and just buy the cultivators, lol. One of the best tools I have bought for it!

Kerfed

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep! I called to order times and we discussed what I needed. He then told me to quit using it to weed with and just buy the cultivators, lol. One of the best tools I have bought for it!
Pic of your setup?