Saw video thread

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike, I was just funnin on ya with the 1/4" , 3/8" hole comment. You know me...

No worry Jeff, your comments never bother me, besides, at times I have used both! But the "in crowd" still thinks I'm using DP mufflers, so don't tell them!!!

And, by the way, I'm pretty sure Ryan's saw came with a HD-2 air filter!!! I think he went out of his way to find one like that! Of course, then he sent it to Kevin to have the base gasket removed and the timing advanced, so it's all good now!

You would have thought a big strong guy like that would have manned up and got the heavier Husky … but nooooo!!! (Even after he stated he would never spend the money for the Stihl). Oh well, you can't believe everything ya hear on the internet!

Go Stihl!!!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No worry Jeff, your comments never bother me, besides, at times I have used both! But the "in crowd" still thinks I'm using DP mufflers, so don't tell them!!!

And, by the way, I'm pretty sure Ryan's saw came with a HD-2 air filter!!! I think he went out of his way to find one like that! Of course, then he sent it to Kevin to have the base gasket removed and the timing advanced, so it's all good now!

You would have thought a big strong guy like that would have manned up and got the heavier Husky … but nooooo!!! (Even after he stated he would never spend the money for the Stihl). Oh well, you can't believe everything ya hear on the internet!

Go Stihl!!!

I said I wouldn't spend over 1000 dollars you ding dong...lol.

I paid 875.

DP MUFF's for life.