High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I never wear ear plugs when I fall trees or when I climb...I wanna hear every single thing around me.
I never wear them in the tree and I do run some of the 200s with the screen out just for the extra powa. Well, almost never. Chunking with the 660 you need them.
Most of the time I have to wear them on the ground because it's just too damn loud coming back off of the wood when your bucking. Have front outlet covers on the 1122's. Now felling, tend not to wear them because I want to hear that *s-word break.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I never wear them in the tree and I do run some of the 200s with the screen out just for the extra powa. Well, almost never. Chunking with the 660 you need them.
Most of the time I have to wear them on the ground because it's just too damn loud coming back off of the wood when your bucking. Have front outlet covers on the 1122's. Now felling, tend not to wear them because I want to hear that *s-word break.

When I chip or buck logs are the only time I wear them..I wanna hear every snap, crackle and pop

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is always interesting to see what decisions people actually make after the BS!!!

Looks like Keven did another great job, as usual!

A four letter word … must have hit a nerve.

Sorry Ryan, didn't mean to get your panties twisted!

Saw looks good!

What
Make

How do those words hit nerves?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hopefully you had Kevy weigh the grindings he ground out of your cylinder so you can talk everyone “exactly” how much lighter your saw is now...[emoji41]

Isn't it a shame you have to be annoying to make people understand how annoying they are..

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Screens in place helps with sound I noticed. Even with muffler mods.

You're right.

Not that I run a 90cc saw often but the one mopar did for me I tried some different screen combos in and found a tighter weave did kill the sound a little.

That m'fer was LOUD when I got it back and drank fuel like a sumbitch...I can't say I noticed any measurable power increase or decrease when I switched up the screens either...but I'm a pretty reaslistic person...so who knows.

The single port on this 462 with the wider weave screen will work just fine for me.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So you're trying to add a vowel to
see
the
did

I was just trying to find the four letter word so I could win some money or a trip to Disney World.

I have no idea how biker mike knew I wore panties...I'm usually pretty private about those things.

Nothing is sacred these days.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just trying to find the four letter word so I could win some money or a trip to Disney World.

I have no idea how biker mike knew I wore panties...I'm usually pretty private about those things.

Nothing is sacred these days.

Well you were in that calendar......