Saw video thread

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is even a pro nowadays? Hell u can look up anything on youtube and be an expert in minutes. Supposedly. Lol

Big difference between a “pro” and a expert. You’re considered a pro if it’s your main source of income. An expert is someone who’s exceptional in what they do or has extensive knowledge on the subject. I’ve worked with a lot of “pro’s” who aren’t worth the money they spent on the chainsaw they’re using. I’m sure I didn’t need to explain that but I wanted to anyway as I find the term pro quite funny.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Do they have you doing more climbing?

The only place I can say I truly have a leg up on the guys I work with is when we get into storm damaged trees and you gotta buck logs and lay trees down that might come back and kill you.

Other than that everyone is ahead of me knowledge wise in the tree business.

I'm the least experienced climber of the three and usually get called upon when it's a *s-wordty job that requires more grunt than brains.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The only place I can say I truly have a leg up on the guys I work with is when we get into storm damaged trees and you gotta buck logs and lay trees down that might come back and kill you.

Other than that everyone is ahead of me knowledge wise in the tree business.

I'm the least experienced climber of the three and usually get called upon when it's a *s-wordty job that requires more grunt than brains.
Ya but can they clean an air filter or sharpen a chain?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No worry Jeff, your comments never bother me, besides, at times I have used both! But the "in crowd" still thinks I'm using DP mufflers, so don't tell them!!!

And, by the way, I'm pretty sure Ryan's saw came with a HD-2 air filter!!! I think he went out of his way to find one like that! Of course, then he sent it to Kevin to have the base gasket removed and the timing advanced, so it's all good now!

You would have thought a big strong guy like that would have manned up and got the heavier Husky … but nooooo!!! (Even after he stated he would never spend the money for the Stihl). Oh well, you can't believe everything ya hear on the internet!

Go Stihl!!!
Are you tripping the shrooms fantastic?
And what was that 4 letter word that you wouldn't type earlier?

I said I wouldn't spend over 1000 dollars you ding dong...lol.

I paid 875.

DP MUFF's for life.
What happened to tree6tooth mafia?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And a set of Pom Poms for Dub11.

FYI, I avoided Woodstock like the plague.

Last edited: