Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
12:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On @Duane(Pa) 's memory chip...

@Hot Husky 365 (my son) and I have never raced before, but we had loads of fun trying to. Spent some time on a few chains and then when you study a real chain, by a master... you realize how much time and experience it takes to get things right. I definitely need a vice.

That's all the vid I took because my phone battery schlit the bed. I hope someone got Duane and I racing 357's.
Chains take a chit load of time, but just cuz you spend time on em, doesn't mean they'll be fast

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you're waaaay too into this bro...

Nah. Just easier to keep track of my saws. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I call BS!
Keeping track of your saws is easy. Write your name on them or have a sticker made.
It doesn't call for talking smack about a brand on a garden tool performance forum...

Wait a sec ...
We are all crazy!!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chains take a chit load of time, but just cuz you spend time on em, doesn't mean they'll be fast
True dat! My lack of a chain vice and the fact that I'm filing with the chain too high is a setting for failure. I can produce good cutters, but not consistently.
The good part was how much fun we had. Shawn beat Andrew running one of his 3 cubes vs my 394 with play chain. It was close but those chains are works of art!

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I call BS!
Keeping track of your saws is easy. Write your name on them or have a sticker made.
It doesn't call for talking smack about a brand on a garden tool performance forum...

Wait a sec ...
We are all crazy!!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y'all need to take a deep breath here. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True dat! My lack of a chain vice and the fact that I'm filing with the chain too high is a setting for failure. I can produce good cutters, but not consistently.
The good part was how much fun we had. Shawn beat Andrew running one of his 3 cubes vs my 394 with play chain. It was close but those chains are works of art!
Yeah seeing his chains in person, you realize how far behind you are. :oops: