High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
9:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Im comin up to see you soon mikey , my woman wants to visit her friend from college.
Be nice to meet you Ryan. That was the best part bout the gtg. Meeting everyone. I don't think I fired a saw until right before lunch. To busy talking with guys. But the best part was probably watching #padan daughter run saws. Truly a proud dad moment.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Be nice to meet you Ryan. That was the best part bout the gtg. Meeting everyone. I don't think I fired a saw until right before lunch. To busy talking with guys. But the best part was probably watching #padan daughter run saws. Truly a proud dad moment.

I have no intention to run a chainsaw..ive ran enough of them...her friends family owns rizzo's restraunt in windber , i guess thats where were goin .. you guys live in the sticks bruh...

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have no intention to run a chainsaw..ive ran enough of them...her friends famil owns rizzo's restraunt in windber , i guess thats where were goin .. you guys live in the sticks bruh...
Nope, actually 1 block from rizzos. Went to school with Nick Rizzo and worked there back in high school bidding tables. Lol

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
8:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thats a crime syndicate you beatoff .. don't get me started off topic .. im bein good here.
I can't keep your *s-wordty chainsaw affiliations separate. So *f-word off. And respond to my text from two days ago so I know where to sent this goddamned 250. I can't just write pa ghetto on the box and assume it's going to you.