Saw video thread

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Wayne, yes I'm good and keeping well. I've got all the parts etc but haven't actually started on the 090 yet, been very busy at work and with the short days now, weekends seem to be filled with more pressing things around the house and with time needing to be spent with the family. I do hope to get onto it very soon. I trust you and yours are well too? How's the 266 going?
I’m doing well and the saw is to 👍 , yea there’s never enough time in the day , to do the things you want, priorities are always there, stay well my friend ,

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Had some comments from the FB keyboard warriors questioning the wood in my previous video so I made another to prove a point. Funny how they’ve all gone quiet now.

CS2511 in some solid seasoned beech with a 20” bar. Gave it the hammer test at the end 😂.

ZERO

Simple Life
GoldMember
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mark's @Crocky28 quality of work is top notch. Both projects he worked on beyond successfull. I don't say this lightly, the 540 rips like mad in the 325 59dl space.

The 2nd project I will post in detail as well as we undergo testing.

Mark as you can see there are alot of sub par builders on the internet, people step outside of the "dirty dozen" and get burned. There are countless top noch arborists that slipped and mentioned a few hickups with their ported saws.

You sir are the first one that I have seen with a 20" 1/4" chain on both Echos.

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mark's @Crocky28 quality of work is top notch. Both projects he worked on beyond successfull. I don't say this lightly, the 540 rips like mad in the 325 59dl space.

The 2nd project I will post in detail as well as we undergo testing.

Mark as you can see there are alot of sub par builders on the internet, people step outside of the "dirty dozen" and get burned. There are countless top noch arborists that slipped and mentioned a few hickups with their ported saws.

You sir are the first one that I have seen with a 20" 1/4" chain on both Echos.
Thanks Mike. Really appreciate the positive feedback.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad acquired this little Dayton from me a while back. It was never ran or put in wood. It’s clean as new even under the covers, sticker still on bar, piston is perfect. All it needed was a fuel line. We actually regret ever restarting it. Now we might as well start it once a month to prevent the carb from getting stale tho. We won’t put it in wood.