Saw video thread

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
UPS brought me like new 590 today, same bar and chain as the one above.

I tell ya those 590’s gotta be one of the best bang for your buck saws out there. She pulled that 24” buried pretty good. Great saw for a guy that just wants to cut some firewood and get some work done. Was it muffler modded?

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tell ya those 590’s gotta be one of the best bang for your buck saws out there. She pulled that 24” buried pretty good. Great saw for a guy that just wants to cut some firewood and get some work done. Was it muffler modded?
You're right, they are the best bang for your buck. That one hasn't had anything done to it.

ferris

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think u can turn the h screw a little bit more to the lean side

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do like those 5 series. The feel like they are lectric or something.. can hardly tell they are running because of how smooth the anti vibe is!
Yes indeed man. I ran this saw today for a few hours and it was very comfortable. I had that huge 2 year old dry oak blowdown to clean up and I used the 572 for most of the trunk. Running 36” it pulled nice and I didn’t feel like I was holding a hornets nest lol

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes indeed man. I ran this saw today for a few hours and it was very comfortable. I had that huge 2 year old dry oak blowdown to clean up and I used the 572 for most of the trunk. Running 36” it pulled nice and I didn’t feel like I was holding a hornets nest lol
Oh I feel you. Running that freaking 281 for 4-5 hours makes my hands feel like they want to fall off. Granted, the 281/88 anti vibe isnt THAT bad, im just a poosy lol.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I feel you. Running that freaking 281 for 4-5 hours makes my hands feel like they want to fall off. Granted, the 281/88 anti vibe isnt THAT bad, im just a poosy lol.
Lol I just have that hand that’s never been the same since surgery. Better for the most part but holding weight it still doesn’t like. It’s getting better though :D

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah she sounds strong! Full chisel? How’s she do oiling that 36” ?