Saw video thread

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been awhile since I messed with a saw outside of the usual gathering of firewood and did a video. Started building this 268 about 2.5 yrs ago. It would get worked on a little bit then sit for 6 months or more. Today was it's first start up and cuts since being rebuilt. I'm happy with it

Nice Work!

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Been a while, but here is a little 346 action. Been trying out different Bar/chain combos and so far this is the one.
This saw will be getting a new cylinder. Doesn't run bad, just think it could be better. Could only fix so much of what was already so effed up in the first place if you guys get what I mean

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see it. Looks like RSP is the shizzzz
The 3/8” is the safety converted to chip sweeper that I sharpened on your grinder and was cutting good up there…I think the euc is so hard it magnifies the effect of the narrower kerf less drag for a smaller cc saw. That being said, dang that little sucker pulls! The .325 Also has sharper angles, the 3/8” is a more durable grind.
I have more vids I should put up. Other day I did the 2166 in the pine speed wood. 17” wood, 20” play chain by Cole…it was slower in 13” of euc IIRC.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know. I just tuned it by ear. It’s not a speed demon, it’s got a butt load of torque though. 8-pin .404
I follow you on YouTube, I noticed you have the comments turned off now? Doesn't matter to me but I was gonna compliment you on the new saw.