Saw video thread

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s awesome Kev, losing your Dad is a rough Mfer. Mine passed away in September at 60 years old.

Ouch ... Very sorry to hear that! My Mom is still going, hit 90 this year, but I'm mostly looking at it from the other side of the fence these days. I cherish every minute I can spend with my Grandkids. My oldest Grandson will turn 13 tomorrow, and is coming over. I'm the only remaining Grandfather.

For Christmas the boys each got gun cases (for their pellet guns), bow cases, and 10 X 42 Binoculars. Tomorrow the 13 year old gets a set of weights. But more important will be the conversations I have with them. I plan to teach them a bit about reloading, and keep their interest by explaining that my 06 reload took the 8 pointer …

Like my Dad always used to say "Make hay when the sun is shining"!

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s ruff, sorry to here, and my condolences go out. My dad is 72, and I work with him daily, I don’t take it for granted, everyday is a gift!
I worked for my Dad, once he got diagnosed I pretty much took over responsibility. A lot of people that work with with or for their Dad seems like they fight a lot. My Dad and I didn’t, we were best friends and did everything together.
Enjoy it while it’s here

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch ... Very sorry to hear that! My Mom is still going, hit 90 this year, but I'm mostly looking at it from the other side of the fence these days. I cherish every minute I can spend with my Grandkids. My oldest Grandson will turn 13 tomorrow, and is coming over. I'm the only remaining Grandfather.

For Christmas the boys each got gun cases (for their pellet guns), bow cases, and 10 X 42 Binoculars. Tomorrow the 13 year old gets a set of weights. But more important will be the conversations I have with them. I plan to teach them a bit about reloading, and keep their interest by explaining that my 06 reload took the 8 pointer …

Like my Dad always used to say "Make hay when the sun is shining"!
Get them boys some real guns Mike! Lol

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get them boys some real guns Mike! Lol

Welcome to NY, the 10 year old is not allowed to shoot until he is 12 (air rifle excepted). In school, they are not allowed to say the words "gun" or "shoot", so when I take them to the Fish + Game club to shoot their bows, they are not allowed to tell their friends they "shot" the bow! Ditto the pellet guns.

Makes me sick to see how the coasts are changing! Their Dad grew up in NYC and does not shoot, so the real guns stay here, but I have stuff for them.

I do what I can Deets, w/o crossing the lines too badly!

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to NY, the 10 year old is not allowed to shoot until he is 12 (air rifle excepted). In school, they are not allowed to say the words "gun" or "shoot", so when I take them to the Fish + Game club to shoot their bows, they are not allowed to tell their friends they "shot" the bow! Ditto the pellet guns.

Makes me sick to see how the coasts are changing! Their Dad grew up in NYC and does not shoot, so the real guns stay here, but I have stuff for them.

I do what I can Deets, w/o crossing the lines too badly!
Crazy how they dictate our 2nd amendment rights

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crazy that the Supreme Court lets them get away with it. I have a NYS full carry … but I'm not allowed to use it in NYC!!! Where the heck else do I need it???

The Second Amendment is NOT State's Rights … don't know how they get away with it!

You have to be careful. The folks next door are good people, a NYC Cop and a School Teacher. Their daughters are the same age as my Grandsons. When the teacher in school asked if anyone gets "hit", the older one raised her hand and said "I do". Social Services came to the house and put them through the ringer ... wish they paid as much attention to real problems! Almost sounds like Nazi Germany … having kids rat their parents out???

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crazy that the Supreme Court lets them get away with it. I have a NYS full carry … but I'm not allowed to use it in NYC!!! Where the heck else do I need it???

The Second Amendment is NOT State's Rights … don't know how they get away with it!

You have to be careful. The folks next door are good people, a NYC Cop and a School Teacher. Their daughters are the same age as my Grandsons. When the teacher in school asked if anyone gets "hit", the older one raised her hand and said "I do". Social Services came to the house and put them through the ringer ... wish they paid as much attention to real problems! Almost sounds like Nazi Germany … having kids rat their parents out???
Probly a good thing I don’t live there. Don’t seem it would work

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would this be considered a johnyred hybrid?
Not really. They made the open port 625, closed port 630, and closed port 670 all on the same chassis. 625 is the Husky equivalent to a 61, 630 is a 162SE, and the 670 is basically a 268XP.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probly a good thing I don’t live there. Don’t seem it would work

I was born here, raised here, 3 of 4 kids (between wife + I) still live here, all 4 Grandchildren live here, my business is here, my house and upstate property are here, moving is not really an option … so you do what you can.

NY is large, diverse and beautiful (Adirondacks, Catskills, Letchworth State Park, etc.) but NYC has half the people and controls the State vote … very frustrating. Upstate NY is so different than NYC, you would think it is a different planet. I avoid the City as much as possible.