High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Saw exhaust tones

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
1:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I ran heavy equipment a lot in my life and hated the sound of metal to metal on a dozer,even a cab'd in one I wear earplugs, same with a saw,loud or quiet I wear muffs here at the shop but plugs in the woods. I think you can train your ears to be more sensitive just like your eyes,I'm so use to sunglasses that unless it's black dark out you will rarely see me without them on.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
2:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran heavy equipment a lot in my life and hated the sound of metal to metal on a dozer,even a cab'd in one I wear earplugs, same with a saw,loud or quiet I wear muffs here at the shop but plugs in the woods. I think you can train your ears to be more sensitive just like your eyes,I'm so use to sunglasses that unless it's black dark out you will rarely see me without them on.
I'm the same with sunglasses.
Except I don't wear butt plugs in the woods.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
beavis.jpg