Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y
I understand both sides. While a transgression may never be forgotten, it can be forgiven. While I forgive those that have "transgressed" I will never have that trust again. At least the burden is gone, they are heavy.
You know the Sayin “To Forgive is to Forget”

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:facepalm:

Wish you the best kid.
Last night she and I had an awesome time. Had dinner and a bonfire. Talked about everything. Had some nice tunes going as well. She's definitely an awesome woman. Level headed, hard worker, caring, has an awesome relationship with her family. We are getting together again in 2 weeks.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Tbrown

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Basically Will just left a non-relationship. So he isn't really jumping into something right away. He has been waiting awhile already. There are good women out there, some guys don't ever find one. A lot of times it takes a few tries.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Basically Will just left a non-relationship. So he isn't really jumping into something right away. He has been waiting awhile already. There are good women out there, some guys don't ever find one. A lot of times it takes a few tries.
Exactly. The last 6 months to a year of my last relationship didn't feel like one.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk