Relationship woes

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@cuinrearview I'm not rushing into that with her. Based on how things are going currently I'd say there's definitely the start of something there with her. At the moment we're both living our own lives but we talk/text daily. Talked to her for almost 3 hours last evening while we were both relaxing. We're just getting to know each other for now.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@cuinrearview I'm not rushing into that with her. Based on how things are going currently I'd say there's definitely the start of something there with her. At the moment we're both living our own lives but we talk/text daily. Talked to her for almost 3 hours last evening while we were both relaxing. We're just getting to know each other for now.

Well my not so subtle point was kind of two-fold. First, what kind of car someone drives means absolutely zero nowadays. I see people buying cheetos with food stamps at the gas station walk out to their leased 2022 Caddy. Second, it's only a few weeks since you became single and were "happier than you'd been in a long time". Take some time and get to know WillG. It's pretty nice not having to answer questions on a daily basis.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First off it's been 2 months now. The point I was making was that she works for what she wants/has. And our conversations aren't just questions about each other.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First off it's been 2 months now. The point I was making was that she works for what she wants/has. And our conversations aren't just questions about each other.

just a bit of advice, that you probably don't want to hear. Anybody can appear financially stable, I know people who make great money, but can't find two nickels to rub together. They are just one bad scenario away from bankruptcy. Take your time, you have had enough drama for a while. Beware of wanting to get things more serious too quickly, that is a red flag. There are others, but just be careful. Good luck.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm taking my time this time.

Motorka

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just ask what is her relationship with her father in i always think why is she alone ,because they all are great persons...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For what it's worth, just be yourself.
I know a bunch of guys who are totally different people around their significant other. Dont be one of them.
If you burp, fart, cuss, say stupid chit, do all that in front of her. Don't change who you are.
How my wife has stayed with me this long should probably be on one of those unsolved mystery shows..

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For what it's worth, just be yourself.
I know a bunch of guys who are totally different people around their significant other. Dont be one of them.
If you burp, fart, cuss, say stupid chit, do all that in front of her. Don't change who you are.
How my wife has stayed with me this long should probably be on one of those unsolved mystery shows..

Second this. My wife is a super hero for dealing with my *s-word for 35 years.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Utilize this
My son should have watched this much earlier in life. Maybe soon to be ex is on 5th attorney, she has told their young sons, dad will not be around much longer. He is going to be killed. WTH kind of person does this to their children? She is a hair dresser, that owns two salons now, she fits in the crazy peg.