Relationship woes

Likesaws

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last night she and I had an awesome time. Had dinner and a bonfire. Talked about everything. Had some nice tunes going as well. She's definitely an awesome woman. Level headed, hard worker, caring, has an awesome relationship with her family. We are getting together again in 2 weeks.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Will I think you have a smart head on your shoulders. Two weeks is not to soon.
Take your time and communicate. Make sure you are compatible.
Remember nothing better than a great wife . Nothing worse than a bad one.
Someone that loves you will give as much or more than they receive.
Hopefully it’s works equally both ways.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will I think you have a smart head on your shoulders. Two weeks is not to soon.
Take your time and communicate. Make sure you are compatible.
Remember nothing better than a great wife . Nothing worse than a bad one.
Someone that loves you will give as much or more than they receive.
Hopefully it’s works equally both ways.
Yup,, agree on all counts. I hope this works out for you, that last one was a train wreck, so it makes sense that we are all encouraging you to be cautious. Slow and steady wins the race. Make sure she is not just after your millions! Good luck, and don't let us get under your skin, all just looking out for you! Man law!

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys. Last one was definitely a train wreck towards the end. She and I have great communication, we text everyday and talk on the phone a few times a week. We've been talking for about a month and a half now. We're both glad that we reconnected.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have almost been divorced and I have also come close to divorcing my wife.

without going into details I will say that because of this me and my wife are closer than we have ever been.
Everyone deserves a second chance, if your walking away or if she is, hopefully they consider that. There is an exception to this, in my humble opinion,

If the breakup is because someone cheated there is not much hope if any.

If it isn’t the above, maybe you or her can work through this. But remember if you or her are not willing to both come to a compromise to settle your woes it will not work.
I have been to a marriage counsellor three times in our 14 years, it really really really helps for the other to see your point of view. Having an intermediary is absolutely critical if you and her are fighting over the same thing over and over again.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have almost been divorced and I have also come close to divorcing my wife.

without going into details I will say that because of this me and my wife are closer than we have ever been.
Everyone deserves a second chance, if your walking away or if she is, hopefully they consider that. There is an exception to this, in my humble opinion,

If the breakup is because someone cheated there is not much hope if any.

If it isn’t the above, maybe you or her can work through this. But remember if you or her are not willing to both come to a compromise to settle your woes it will not work.
I have been to a marriage counsellor three times in our 14 years, it really really really helps for the other to see your point of view. Having an intermediary is absolutely critical if you and her are fighting over the same thing over and over again.
Unfortunately in my situation I decided that I didn't want to work things out with her, she was holding me back from becoming a better person. My family and I tried to better her for almost 3.5 years and we just couldn't. Glad I finally realized that she wasn't good for me. My new lady friend is totally awesome, I'm much happier with her and things are progressing nicely but not too fast either.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a great feeling! New lady friend and I had a great time together last night. Getting together again in a few weeks as that's how our schedules work out.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately in my situation I decided that I didn't want to work things out with her, she was holding me back from becoming a better person. My family and I tried to better her for almost 3.5 years and we just couldn't. Glad I finally realized that she wasn't good for me. My new lady friend is totally awesome, I'm much happier with her and things are progressing nicely but not too fast either.

Most importantly is that your happy!

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup
No matter how drop dead gorgeous with a sexy body they are...
Some guy is done with her crap

Interestingly, I was chatting with the mom of one of my daughter's classmates while dropping my kid off at school today. She casually mentioned that she and her husband are on the outs and she needs someone to help her put up curtains at her new place. Not sure if she she was looking for more than just curtains installed, but I consider it a compliment that she asked me. Sorry honey, not happening!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interestingly, I was chatting with the mom of one of my daughter's classmates while dropping my kid off at school today. She casually mentioned that she and her husband are on the outs and she needs someone to help her put up curtains at her new place. Not sure if she she was looking for more than just curtains installed, but I consider it a compliment that she asked me. Sorry honey, not happening!
I’ll take one fer the team…send address! Lol

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely was an invitation to help with her beef curtains