Random pics (that you took) thread...

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bet they'd sh1t their pants when we set up a video camera and started slicing up their log!

They will only see what ya did when they eventually go on youtube. Bring a lamp and do the cookies at night. Just a little at a time, mind you. Take the cookies home with you for the fire. They'll come in to work and wonder if that log looks smaller. After a few weeks and a few dozen cuts, you leave your video URL on the log. They'll understand it all then.
Also - don't forget to wear Halloween masks and animal suits for the videos.
bunny3.jpg

You have to own the suit, tho. Problem with renting is the fact the person who rented it last had sex in it. And I don't mean the clean sex you and yer wife usually have at home. I mean the outskirts of town motel room with strangers and midgets kinda sex.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They will only see what ya did when they eventually go on youtube. Bring a lamp and do the cookies at night. Just a little at a time, mind you. Take the cookies home with you for the fire. They'll come in to work and wonder if that log looks smaller. After a few weeks and a few dozen cuts, you leave your video URL on the log. They'll understand it all then.
Also - don't forget to wear Halloween masks and animal suits for the videos.
bunny3.jpg

You have to own the suit, tho. Problem with renting is the fact the person who rented it last had sex in it. And I don't mean the clean sex you and yer wife usually have at home. I mean the outskirts of town motel room with strangers and midgets kinda sex.
Sounds like you're "experienced"?

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited:

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where's the picture of the deer you shot? I guess you had the screen side camera on by mistake and took pics of yourself :eusa_doh:

Just funin

No deer yet..
Had a real nice one half circle around me yesterday morning. Got downwind and went the other way..dammit.
It's been pretty slow, seem to mostly be moving at night here.