Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're gonna love it.

This is my second one. Had a grey top a few years ago with a bbk on it. Ran real nice but was kind of beat up. Sold it for a Husky 372XPW. The XPW is off being ported right now and i needed a bigger saw and found this nice specimen. Definitely went all OE on this saw!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just put a new plate on for you! It’s real handy dump bed, and a 5 speed, great work truck.
T
It’s the heavy torch down, it’s probably not going to be replaced
Just got salt, dirt, snow all over my burban :eek:.
Need to put a plate and insurance on my little honda hatchback. I haven't driven it in like 4 yrs, just needs a new battery, little exhaust work, inner tie rod end. I also have a nice set of snow tires I'll mount on it, then the suburban can sit in this nasty weather unless it's needed.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to figure out how to drive a 5-speed again lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got me a new saw! Put a 7910 p&c, full wrap, and 7910 spikes on it. Waiting for a few screws and a muffler to show up and then its tree slaying time!

View attachment 207341
Sweeeeet, I really like those, very smooth saws with a wide power band.
I could probably use another:risas3:.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my second one. Had a grey top a few years ago with a bbk on it. Ran real nice but was kind of beat up. Sold it for a Husky 372XPW. The XPW is off being ported right now and i needed a bigger saw and found this nice specimen. Definitely went all OE on this saw!
The 7910s are great, but glad you didn't sell the xpw :b1:.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got me a new saw! Put a 7910 p&c, full wrap, and 7910 spikes on it. Waiting for a few screws and a muffler to show up and then its tree slaying time!

View attachment 207341

I just picked up another one last week as well. It’s been stumpied and it’s a real good runner. I’ve had quite a few of them stock ported and in the solo flavor. This is my first teal one. Just have to find time to run it and finish the break in on the 500i.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just picked up another one last week as well. It’s been stumpied and it’s a real good runner. I’ve had quite a few of them stock ported and in the solo flavor. This is my first teal one. Just have to find time to run it and finish the break in on the 500i.

I have been regretting selling my first dolkita since i did it. Just couldn't be without one any longer and found this gem and jumped in it!

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Last edited:

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You suck!!!
"The mind is a terrible thing to taste" is one of my favorite driving albums ever!
I've pushed pretty much every one of my sports cars close, to or over their documented top speeds listening to that album! Some of the dumb *s-worde I did back in the day...

Now, I'm happy with my Jeep. Hopefully I will have another sports car some day and maybe be able use for track days.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've pushed pretty much every one of my sports cars close, to or over their documented top speeds listening to that album! Some of the dumb *s-worde I did back in the day...

Now, I'm happy with my Jeep. Hopefully I will have another sports car some day and maybe be able use for track days.
Had to google that. I only know their hits. But I know they did thieves live and it was awesome! They were very loud.