Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I woke up this morning to find out my Echo was stolen. Someone lifted it from the back of our jeep in Waterford. With that gone and the 241 dead, I am now left without a small saw. Not a great way to start the weekend. :(

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
11:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ugh, they also got some farm sundries too like our fencing pliers(what fencer steals from another farm?), and an air pump etc.
So I woke up this morning to find out my Echo was stolen. Someone lifted it from the back of our jeep in Waterford. With that gone and the 241 dead, I am now left without a small saw. Not a great way to start the weekend. :(

This is all horse chit! Its probably a damn methhead needing a few bucks for a score. (do you have methheads in Ireland or were they driven out with the snakes?) I seriously doubt its a fellow farmer. Farmers seem to be a tight knit group.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks man! You going to fix the 241? What’s wrong with it?

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The estate where the Echo was is a bit out of the way. So it's either thieving locals or travelers(or both). I am not there this weekend, I'm up in WIcklow with the wife. I was told the news by the estate owner on the phone, and she feels awful about it. They have to jump a locked gate to get to the stuff, too. It looks like they only had time to go through the Jeep and grab what was in the back. All the other stuff in the barns and sheds are there - including some Makita hardware that was sitting on a patio. Good thing the gate was locked, cause they coulda robbed loads of stuff had they got a pickup in. I suspect the Labrador stopped them doing more. Good girl, she is.

I don't have the serial #. I might ask Rob if he has it on file. But how casual the police treat petty theft here basically means I can kiss it goodbye. I sent an identical one to a friends estate across the river in Tipperary not long ago, so maybe it's a sequential serial #. I'll ask him for his then.

Just, fuuuuuuuuh

Oh, almost forgot - the 241 needs a new gasket, bar, chain, and intake manifold. I'll sort the parts after I pick up the 241 and have a good look into her. Hope it's all it needs since she does have a lot of miles. The piston may need replacing.

Not my year, come to think of it. The estate owner, tho, still has her little 361 rear handle. So at least there is one saw left for brushing out.
It's just a shame, coz that 390 could do stuff up to 18" easily. Strong lil saw. Thanks for the kind words!

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Krug Park lagoon north end of Joetown used to be silted in three foot deep mud puddle full of bullheads and goldfish. People would feed the assorted ducks drybread with their kids.

Five years ago the city drained it and dug out to an average eight to ten foot deep. Rocked the banks to stabilize erosion.

Mo. Dept of Conservation stepped up and stocked it with bass, sunfish and channel cats upon refilling.

de6aa4b0263e4241d4ac81dad0701731.jpg

This is the second year MODOC stocked trout November first.
cb7943ee93e6e85b570f41f2bf0c37b5.jpg

0243d5bb4591df7db8b7a6f43dd136aa.jpg

It’s catch and release up until Feb 1. Then you can use natural bait and keep per regulations.

It was a fine afternoon for a geezer to spend a couple hours. [emoji108]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
probably used a months worth of Prius gas setting there.

She finally came in.
b3a244a5aa284df92989fbd1a59d879d.jpg

Stihl what?

The basturds!

I thought you'd have a tighter group shooting that close to the target.

The estate where the Echo was is a bit out of the way. So it's either thieving locals or travelers(or both). I am not there this weekend, I'm up in WIcklow with the wife. I was told the news by the estate owner on the phone, and she feels awful about it. They have to jump a locked gate to get to the stuff, too. It looks like they only had time to go through the Jeep and grab what was in the back. All the other stuff in the barns and sheds are there - including some Makita hardware that was sitting on a patio. Good thing the gate was locked, cause they coulda robbed loads of stuff had they got a pickup in. I suspect the Labrador stopped them doing more. Good girl, she is.

I don't have the serial #. I might ask Rob if he has it on file. But how casual the police treat petty theft here basically means I can kiss it goodbye. I sent an identical one to a friends estate across the river in Tipperary not long ago, so maybe it's a sequential serial #. I'll ask him for his then.

Just, fuuuuuuuuh

Oh, almost forgot - the 241 needs a new gasket, bar, chain, and intake manifold. I'll sort the parts after I pick up the 241 and have a good look into her. Hope it's all it needs since she does have a lot of miles. The piston may need replacing.

Not my year, come to think of it. The estate owner, tho, still has her little 361 rear handle. So at least there is one saw left for brushing out.
It's just a shame, coz that 390 could do stuff up to 18" easily. Strong lil saw. Thanks for the kind words!

They'll be back man. Hopefully you'll be their waiting. Oh and I bet its someone close that new you were gone.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
probably used a months worth of Prius gas setting there.

Stihl what?

The basturds!

I thought you'd have a tighter group shooting that close to the target.

They'll be back man. Hopefully you'll be their waiting. Oh and I bet its someone close that new you were gone.
Oh 66 red light

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just, fuuuuuuuuh

Man that sucks do you want a 420 to use till you get sorted then work your magic on it when you have the time next year could do with another
Hotshot

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man that sucks do you want a 420 to use till you get sorted then work your magic on it when you have the time next year could do with another
Hotshot
That's super cool of u, Andrew! You're good people. Ill have a look at this 241 and will go from there. I'll shoot you a pm as well.

Thanks everyone for your support. I just felt helpless and angry. Was good to talk about it here. Sorry if i derailed things.