High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Profanity

DSS

widebody
Local time
3:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have no big issues with the odd F and B word in the normal run of conversation and am just the same as you when it comes to the everyday use of them in conversation.
Only thing that im thinking is how Profanity could be misunderstood in posts on the OPE forum. It can be hard sometimes to understand if the Typed Word is conveying the true emotion ...easy in a face to face to tell if someone is getting pissed at you or are being sarcastic. Profanity in its self I have no prob with ....not knowing if its said in annoyance or in the friendly normal interaction is more of a issue for me. If im getting annoyed or angry in a face to face situation i may very well swear ....easy to tell whats going on if you are on the receiving end..not so easy on on the Net maybe.
If I start cursing, you'll understand, Simon. :number_one:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is easy to refrain from using profanity/foul language - just don't post...

I know - BOOOOOOOOOOOO ....

Out off curiosity instead of censoring using for example firetruck is it possible to substitute an image/emoticon?

images

Something like those above? So it can both be clever and amusing? Not that I expect everyone to share my sense of humor...
Cool idea! :)

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
1:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have the perfect response for that....

But i will refrain from using profanity and it would sound stupid if i censored it.
ahh cmon...let er rip. somebodies gotta be the first one to use profanity in the "do not use profanity" thread. might as well be you G.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
2:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been searching for a new years resolution. I was going to try to do more noodling and less bucking....but this sounds like something I can work on!

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If typing "p***-soaked midgets", is that formatted correctly?

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Last edited: