Post your favorite Christmas songs/carols

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've loved the old Rankin-Bass Rudolph album ever since I was a kid, timeless songs. Same with the Charlie Brown Christmas album, the Ray Conniff Singers, etc. All of that is very nostalgic to me, takes me back to my youth and big family Christmases we had. But my favorite Cheistmas song ever is the instrumental version of "Sleigh Ride" performed by Arthur Feidler and the Boston Pops Orchestra. Pure classic.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry can't be much of a participant here, not a fan of Christmas toons. I like christmas, but quiet. Good time of the year to reset my sensory overload that becomes maxed out.
Quiet reflection is important too. This time of year I like to sit back and just watch it snow with a cup of coffee. Everything seems so still and at peace.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My parents had this Kenny and Dolly - Once Upon A Christmas album on an old school record that we played every Christmas, and this song came to mind first.. Now through the power of the internet, I’m passing along these songs to my kids at Christmas time.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My parents had this Dolly and Kenny - Once Upon A Christmas album on an old school record that we played every Christmas, and this song came to mind first.. Now through the power of the internet, I’m passing along these songs to my kids at Christmas time.
We have all our kids hooked on the old Christmas songs too. As well as classic rock from thr 70s, 80s and 90s.....lol

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have all our kids hooked on the old Christmas songs too. As well as classic rock from thr 70s, 80s and 90s.....lol
Nice! Not to derail, but my 3 and 6 year old love listening to my 80’s and 90’s rock albums like Firehouse, Hardline, Tesla, etc... I play country for them as well, mostly 90’s, but the look on some people’s faces when my kids request a rock song from a band that hasn’t been mainstream for 20-30 years is priceless.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEpZan9S2GOFesp-gJqsdD80a7zoaflHa
41M-tHr0PiL._SY580_.jpg

Seachaser

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I play Christmas songs from December 1 - December 25.
Favorites:
Vince Vance and the Valiants - All I Want For Christmas is You
Little Drummer Boy
Platters White Christmas
Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
Baby It’s Cold Outside
Away in a Manger
Just a few. I’ll think of some more later