Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
The more rotund the better for you. One where anorexia won’t be an issue for 20 years. A skinny one won’t be around for long with you eating up all the food.
Skinny bítch would blow away in the winds of his voracious flatulence! Or would that be the werms belching?

D. Akins

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get one and don’t look back. I cooked a pound of bacon and 6 eggs this morning on mine. It was in the 40’s temperature wise. I haven’t had a bad cook in mine.
Oh, and we love to cook salmon Patties, the blackstone allows you to cook outside and not smell up the house

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stir fry and fajitas are 2 of the go to meals on my griddle. I still have several things I want try though.
I can't wait to try it out. Rained all day yesterday, had to cook in the house. Hope to try it out Tuesday. I've got several things in mind to try on it. Did you use the Blackstone fajita recipe or just your own recipe?

Mycamaro_68

By guess and by golly
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't wait to try it out. Rained all day yesterday, had to cook in the house. Hope to try it out Tuesday. I've got several things in mind to try on it. Did you use the Blackstone fajita recipe or just your own recipe?
I just chop my own veggies and either chicken or steak and use a packet of cheap fajita seasoning from the grocery store. Then we microwave some instant cilantro lime rice to go with it.

Someday I will try a homemade seasoning for the fajitas and do some Mexican rice on the griddle also but for the meantime the family loves the quick and easy way and it really is super fast and easy!

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 30 or 36 inch (3 burner) old style without the lid. We use it 3-4 times a week and still use my Weber 2-3 times as well. I prefer grilled chicken breasts and steaks, but smash burgers, lobachi (low cost hibachi), phillys, fried rice, BACON, wings, breakfast, fried taters, polish sausage w/ peppers and onions, and a bunch of other stuff gets cooked on it. Mine is in the garage and I wheel it out to the edge to cook. Wind screws with them some, but the scrapers from Dollar tree help with that.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 30 or 36 inch (3 burner) old style without the lid. We use it 3-4 times a week and still use my Weber 2-3 times as well. I prefer grilled chicken breasts and steaks, but smash burgers, lobachi (low cost hibachi), phillys, fried rice, BACON, wings, breakfast, fried taters, polish sausage w/ peppers and onions, and a bunch of other stuff gets cooked on it. Mine is in the garage and I wheel it out to the edge to cook. Wind screws with them some, but the scrapers from Dollar tree help with that.
Can you clarify what you do with scrapers to help with wind? I'm just not getting a mental picture of that. Thanks

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you clarify what you do with scrapers to help with wind? I'm just not getting a mental picture of that. Thanks
The handles are just rolled over. You can hang them on the side/back to keep the wind off the burners. Amazon or Walmart has them as well.

Attachments

• 0B49FDBF-6750-4F07-BFF9-C0E1F1996191.png
    0B49FDBF-6750-4F07-BFF9-C0E1F1996191.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 5

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did my first cook on it today. Hamburger steak with mushrooms, diced potatoes with onions and brussel sprouts. All was good except the Brussels were a little bland. Have to come up with something different for those if I do them again.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did my first cook on it today. Hamburger steak with mushrooms, diced potatoes with onions and brussel sprouts. All was good except the Brussels were a little bland. Have to come up with something different for those if I do them again.
Did you season it first?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gotta use lots of garlic salt to eat those

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We did wings on ours yesterday. They take a while but are pretty crispy. I use a rub I make to season them. Then toss them in the sauces of choice. We are having fajitas tomorrow! The Old El Paso street taco kit os pretty good on there as well.