High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Porting, You get what you pay for

Rains

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Kinda trolling here, but it has come down to evasive maneuvers...

Boobs fix things...if you need to fap, get it over with and relax!! Now stare at boobs and wait for a phone call....

View attachment 7302

All I need is eight seconds and a belt buckle that includes taking my clothes off !! That's enough to make a ole mans tounge hard !! Now where is my phone....

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I learned a few things in this thread.

1. Nate will sacrifice of himself to stand behind the brands he sells even if he didn't sell it in the first place. Wants everyone to have kickass awesome saws and will go to any lengths necessary to help them. I would do business with him.
2. D Dave is funny as hell but a little mean on drugs. He does own it though. I would do business with him.
3. Terry is willing to stand behind his products and workmanship to make sure his customers are happy. I would do business with him.
4. Randy is okay with flinging pooh just not all over our forum. I would do business with him.
5. (Not from here but the AS version) Everytime Brad opens his mouth it makes me want to vomit. I would not do business with him.
6. Most importantly COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE. Before getting any work done have a clear understanding of what you want done, make sure this is inline with what the contracted service provider is willing to do and agree on a fair price for said service. If you aren't satisfied with the results talk to the service provider and figure out what went wrong and agree on how to fix it.
As I typed that I realized that it is not just true about modding saws but cabinet making, electrical contracting and well likely even the massage parlour across town too.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

mnmdad

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
There is quite clearly two sides to this story. The builder claims he sold a "modified" saw to his customer, not ported. The OP is clearly doing the right thing by trying to help out the owner as well. The builder also states he has done everything he can to help out the customer. It would be hard for the builder to do anymore to help out the customer, if he did not know there was another problem with the saw. Especially when it appears the saw owner has changed his story about the saw more than once. And then there are the usual guys, who don't have a dog in the fight, pouring gas on the fire. There are now three people involved, and a thread that really has not solved anything. Hopefully now since the builder actually knows there is still a problem with the saw, it will get fixed. In the end, so long as the builder does right by the customer, that's all that really matters.
QTLA

Carbine

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I apologize for trying ta give ya a verbal skull bangin earlier, re-reading I may be without footing in my tirade.
I guess typing one handed and being unable to fap with the other has made me surly and unbalanced, I shall reserve my venom for those more deserving and humbly submit that should our paths ever cross I owe ya a beer.
of course you can all still eatmyass without regard for why
Dave

I was gonna ask ya what you were so orneried up about, but figgered you were gonna get ahold of me too :p:D

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I apologize for trying ta give ya a verbal skull bangin earlier, re-reading I may be without footing in my tirade.
I guess typing one handed and being unable to fap with the other has made me surly and unbalanced, I shall reserve my venom for those more deserving and humbly submit that should our paths ever cross I owe ya a beer.
of course you can all still eatmyass without regard for why
Dave
We're good bro.... But I will take the beer. I'm well trained

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Porter: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.

Customer: Go on, I'm listening.

Porter: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside.

Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.

Porter: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Customer?

[chuckles until he sees that Customer is not laughing]

Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?

Porter: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Porter: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of *s-wordt. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Customer: [pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Porter: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.

Customer: Go on, I'm listening.

Porter: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside.

Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.

Porter: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Customer?

[chuckles until he sees that Customer is not laughing]

Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?

Porter: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Porter: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of *s-wordt. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Customer: [pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.
BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What I took from this thread..... just the sheer number of pages here (20) compared to the number on AS for the same thread (5) shows the growth of OPE and the fall of AS. I was right when I posted on AS that "those that contribute the most, are no longer here on AS." The numbers speak for themselves.