High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Porting, You get what you pay for

petedaycab

let's roll some coal...............
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I would be ashamed to put my name on that quality of work.
You have quite clearly stated your position on this matter, and it is obvious how feel about the builder of the saw. It would appear you have nothing else to contribute here that with benifit this thread.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Baby being the KEY word. Like kindergarten in here. Bunch of Muck Rakers. Go cut some wood for *f-word sake!
I apologize for trying ta give ya a verbal skull bangin earlier, re-reading I may be without footing in my tirade.
I guess typing one handed and being unable to fap with the other has made me surly and unbalanced, I shall reserve my venom for those more deserving and humbly submit that should our paths ever cross I owe ya a beer.
of course you can all still eatmyass without regard for why
Dave

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I apologize for trying ta give ya a verbal skull bangin earlier, re-reading I may be without footing in my tirade.
I guess typing one handed and being unable to fap with the other has made me surly and unbalanced, I shall reserve my venom for those more deserving and humbly submit that should our paths ever cross I owe ya a beer.
of course you can all still eatmyass without regard for why
Dave
Post card material right there.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mother warned me about people like you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes..
Dozer Dan builds dud 346's and Bwalker is ashamed of his machine work..
F150 is fixing a saw with electrical issues, and moobs is out of pocket for a couple hours.
I never had a 346 from Dan.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have quite clearly stated your position on this matter, and it is obvious how feel about the builder of the saw. It would appear you have nothing else to contribute here that with benifit this thread.
He has a right to his opinion, this is an open forum and he can add what he wants, that's the beauty of this place

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What have you added other than excuses?

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Terry offered to replace the saw and never heard back from the owner. What more was he supposed to do?
And that's the right thing to do. It doesn't make putting out shoddy work better, especially given he is capable of doing it right.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did this thread serve its purpose?

I think it did serve a purpose. Saw is on its way to getting fixed. Builder chimed in, and was very respectful with his rebuttal.
Then there has been a lot of chatter as to whether it was ported or not. I don't know how long it takes the modifications to be done, that were done..but from several perspectives, that is all this saw needs.

There was a predetermined price for the modified saw. Sounds like half of the chatter on here, is whether or not the amount of work warranted the price. Well, that is between builder and buyer.

When you hire a porter your not hiring a grinder your hiring knowledge.

Perfectly stated!!