deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Burp.

I prefer to resist posting about those details. Past experience has taught me that if I do, I end up defending my thought processes.

Just posting this build thread went against my better judgment.

Yes I used to love your old build threads of years ago before all the so called eggspurts started to throw their 2 bobs worth in ......

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a FB page called "the nosey asses of Hillsdale" that makes me want to join, but I still havent...

Ours is ran by some damn good people. They'll list community activities, let you know if the bicycle bandits enter the hood and if some of are elderly neighbors need help with yard work.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ours is ran by some damn good people. They'll list community activities, let you know if the bicycle bandits enter the hood and if some of are elderly neighbors need help with yard work.

First good use of Facebook I've ever heard of.

I'm of the opinion that social media will lead to the downfall of civilization. :eyebrow2:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yah the local one here isn't like that. People *b-wording about Walmart or taking a pic of the neighbor couple fighting captioned "domestic in progress, more to come..." Sometimes I have to GF scroll through it for a laugh.