Polishers choice award 2017 !

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@chipper1...Brett, the ol' lady's gonna whip that ass you keep dragging damn saws inside and parking on the kitchen or island countertop for Chainsaw Glamour Shots 2017...juss sayin.'
What up Jason.
You know I been doing it for years, and all she's said is can you move that/those thing/s when she needs to use the countertop. Well about 10min ago she tried to blame one of my saws for staining her favorite hoodie :eek:. Then I looked at the stain and asked her what the heck she was doing with her shoulder on the counter when I had a saw on it :eaea:.
I have an awesome wife :love2:.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have run some real nice 346s too. Very nice. Nothing wrong with them at all. One of the best Hooskie produced!
I enjoy them, the 346 and the 550/555 as well as a 254 are some of my favorite to run.
View attachment 105237 I literally left them out in the back of one of the work trucks. Way to take care of my stuff. Both pretty clean. The 346 came from a guy on here
Nice, those "huskys" don't mind the cold lol.
Breaking out the big "dawgs" :).
Not sure that's the one you want, looks to be an open port, might as well stick with a stock 350 cylinder and do some transfer port work and a muffler mod.
But then again it says.
"Everything you need to upgrade you saw to 45mm" so it might be good for you saw:facepalm:.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tor R said he thinks keeping 345 as is might be better. Keeping it a clam shell. Lighter and just as much power.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I enjoy them, the 346 and the 550/555 as well as a 254 are some of my favorite to run.

Nice, those "huskys" don't mind the cold lol.

Breaking out the big "dawgs" :).

Not sure that's the one you want, looks to be an open port, might as well stick with a stock 350 cylinder and do some transfer port work and a muffler mod.
But then again it says.
"Everything you need to upgrade you saw to 45mm" so it might be good for you saw:facepalm:.

Being that it's only $17 more than the bearing cup, I figured why not.

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Kickin my butt, I was out of town and came across an as new 346 ,,I dilly dallied around and then the price went up, then I waited too long and missed it, I was also being a bit tight,, didnt realize what they sell for,,,,the one that got away,,,one day,,
Its one saw I have wanted for a long time, but do have a 353 with a few mods,,,
And dont need any more darn saw.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kickin my butt, I was out of town and came across an as new 346 ,,I dilly dallied aroung and then the price went up, then I waited too long and missed it, I was also being a bit tight,, didnt realize what they sell for,,,,one day,,
One saw I have wanted for a long time, but do have a 353 with a few mods,,,
This was my first pro saw ran the piss out of it cutting firewwod then sent it to Randy's MMWS its one saw I don't want to be without. I really got a problem as I don't like anyone touching it.I don't have a problem with other saws but this saw IT'S HANDS OFF.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was my first pro saw ran the piss out of it cutting firewwod then sent it to Randy's MMWS its one saw I don't want to be without. I really got a problem as I don't like anyone touching it.I don't have a problem with other saws but this saw IT'S HANDS OFF.
I’m a lil funny bout ported ones. I’ll notice if one gets carried away. Someone else may not.
I’m ported saw free at the moment. My ported 346 need in a crank

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Needs
308ff5bcba7f3c6653352a5d9f33f936.jpg

Erik