Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Not I. I catch a couple games here and there but no real interest.

Negatron for me...very little interest in the NFL anymore.

Same for me as far as watching games. I watch the Lions out of habit but don’t even see all those. You don’t really need to watch the games though. You can run everything from the app/website. It’s more about the trash talking/camaraderie. I mean spending less than 5 minutes a week on it and still laying pipe on Gunner’s “squad” in the final… it just doesn’t get any gooder than that!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Gunner does your brother do fantasy? He doesn't need to be good, just respond to league messages, fill out a lineup weekly, and throw Brad a "do me" vibe here and there.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same for me as far as watching games. I watch the Lions out of habit but don’t even see all those. You don’t really need to watch the games though. You can run everything from the app/website. It’s more about the trash talking/camaraderie. I mean spending less than 5 minutes a week on it and still laying pipe on Gunner’s “squad” in the final… it just doesn’t get any gooder than that!
Yeah that sucked
But I get the Super Bowl win *b-wordes

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last I heard Dave is in the middle of moving.
I don't have time nor care enough to get into it.
He had a pre-move estate sale at the PA GTG and lemme tell yah, it was quite the spread. He's probably still butt-hurt about getting his Bills Mafia card revoked.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He had a pre-move estate sale at the PA GTG and lemme tell yah, it was quite the spread. He's probably still butt-hurt about getting his Bills Mafia card revoked.
You can take the playa out of the hood but you can’t take the hood out of the playa.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Appreciate the offer Adam. Just can't dedicate any time to it. I can't go all in half assed against the Michigan Mafia.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Appreciate the offer Adam. Just can't dedicate any time to it. I can't go all in half assed against the Michigan Mafia.
Did you want to know last years finishing order before you made a final statement goods buddy? :)