Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Nah he's good rollin with all the LAC backs.
The Chargers backs have consistently over performed their projections all season. It’s worked alright for me so far.

I do think Gunner should roll with Michel against the Ravens. That team is a dumpster fire right now.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Chargers backs have consistently over performed their projections all season. It’s worked alright for me so far.

I do think Gunner should roll with Michel against the Ravens. That team is a dumpster fire right now.
Look at you... Have you thought about having your own fantasy football advice show yet?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Look at you... Have you thought about having your own fantasy football advice show yet?
Nah those guys are tools. You could probably be pretty good at something like that. Gunner’s fantasy foosball hour…

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mrs Gunner: "hey hon', can you please go to the store grab me some milk and eggs?"

@P.M.P. :"Babe! We discussed this in September, I'm in the super bowl and OFF LIMITS all day. Remember? Chase vs. Chiefs!"

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like Antonio Brown just quit playing for the Bucs. He stripped off his equipment and tossed it in the stands and walked off.