USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just thought of something...if I run outta the 35 plus rolls I have, I’ve got a roll or two in my small, camo hunting bags that have headnets, gloves, grunt tubes, bleat cans, turkey/slate calls, knives, etc, etc. Talk about some *s-wordt insurance...all set now!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have cats, you don't need toilet paper.
They're softer on the hiney than Charmin.
Just make sure you have them declawed.

On the off chance the cats decide to leave, I bought this yesterday.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The TP thing is just too funny.

I am off work starting today, TP wasn't even on my mind till I saw the title of this thread.

Some people have a weird way to prioritize things.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The TP thing is just too funny.

I am off work starting today, TP wasn't even on my mind till I saw the title of this thread.

Some people have a weird way to prioritize things.
There was a story on our local news last night about the number of plumbing problems being caused by people flushing paper towels and wet wipes. Some plumbing companies are refusing to go into homes to sort things out.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only proves the mentality of some individuals.

Flushed wet wipes clogging up the pipes was the reason why my dad stoped going to neighbors help them unclog their s#it years ago, and there was no corona then.
No, he is not a plumber, he was simply a good neighbor - but repeatedly cleaning someone else's poo made him reevaluate the benefits and draw backs of being "the neighbor on call", he is NLA for crappy jobs period!

Anything bigger than a leaf of TP has no business being dropped into the toilet.

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to town early. First place empty shelves as far as the paper aisle went. So I went to the Target. Didn't have much hope after the grocery store. But they got smart and put a 1 paper item per customer policy in place.

There were even choices. Well 2 at least! Not taking it for granted any more I grabbed a 30 roll Charmin rather than the lower quantity store brand. I'm sure they sold out by noon! Should be set for 6 months now!
img20200331_100214.jpg