stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll give the person with the trailer load of tp the benefit of a doubt. Maybe that load is going to an old folks facility or something like that. I try to find good in everyone, even though a few make it very hard.

Pincher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife went to a Target store today to get TP. Store was limiting purchase to one package per customer. Smart.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll give the person with the trailer load of tp the benefit of a doubt. Maybe that load is going to an old folks facility or something like that. I try to find good in everyone, even though a few make it very hard.
Actually its not. It was bought by one of the local amish salvage grocery stores. Why? Nobody knows for sure. Maybe to sell at a ridiculous price? Idk

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Ok folks I'm sure it's all in good fun. But the political police will be along soon if you claim any allegiance to a "normal thought process by which logic and commonsense prevails " now let's give it some time and keep calm... remember you will be much better served to turn OFF the news.

Totally agree about the news. Nothing but sensational bs. Had a friend at Clearwater beach in Florida a few days ago say it was super busy there except for an area that was mysteriously roped off. The local news shows up and sets up and films their little "news" segment in that section about how the beach is nearly deserted because of the virus scare. No joke.

As far as the political police. It's a rule around here. Look at the sticky posted in 2016 at the top of this subforum. I get nobody likes when stuff gets locked or deleted, but I've watched political squabbles tear apart other forums.

This is a chainsaw forum there's really no need to drag politics in here. If you want an example of how ugly stuff like that can get Google: treebuzz fu*%face von clownstick and ask yourselves if that's really what you want this place to look like? I personally don't, and bet most would agree.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What am I missing?
This is the "off the topic" section of the site. We all know the rules and so far, I haven't seen a political connection in this thread.
Those of us who came over from AS are aware of the open sewer that place became because of the political divisions and discussions that occurred there.
The discussion in this thread has been limited to what we are seeing, hearing and experiencing, as it relates to the Corona Virus debacle and it's affects on our communities and our country.
I agree that as soon as politics and the divisive affects it produces are introduced into the thread, it should be locked and deleted but so far, I haven't seen it.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shoot, I heard an elderly lady asking a store worker at Lowe's if they had any refrigerators, he said they were sold out. They are buying refrigerators and stocking them full and don't know when they will get any in.
Steve on Tapatalk[/QUOT[/

Hmmm!
I Hope that is not happening.

Last edited:

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve, I have to lock up over 1500 gallons of fuel. The new cameras on the tanks cost as much as the fuel.

I would call those cameras an investment. They will pay for themselves. I'm sure you can sleep better too. It's just a shame that you need them.
Years ago, someone would siphon gas from my father-in-law's race car. He usually had it parked by the pasture. He moved the car closer to the fence, (actually the hood was touching the fence). Then he turned the fencer back on. He got a free gas can the next morning. Never had a problem after that.

Last edited: