High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

OH MY GAWD, no TP to be had in town.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thursday Wife and I went out shopping for some things. We stopped at Mancanos a grinder pizza shop to have dinner. A rather loud guy talking to some one he knew when he walked in, Said he had just came from the Kroger store (grocerys) and went down the paper Isle. Not one roll of TP and asked a stocker and was told none in stock either.
Wife and I went to Walmart where I stock uo on my over the counter drugs and they also wer eout of TP. On the way home stopped at Home Depot for some glue and asked the Cashier if they still had some TP in stock. He said no sold out about noon along with dusk mask. Said that all he sold for the first two hours was TP and dusk mask. didn't know when they would have any in stock again.

Friday morning we were going to a different town we mostly shop at and went to Meijers store there and again No TP, there is a Krogers store there we went to, no TP. Jokeing with the cashier I said Krogers new policy they will no longer sell paper products.
She broke out laughing and said if they got a whole semi trailer load of TP in about 3 people would buy it all up and sell it in th eparking lot for 5 times the Orginal cost.

To night on the local news a car repair shop had on surveillance camera a guy stealing the TP from the place.
Idiot had his car repair there and had all his information home address, phone number make and model of his car too.

:D Al

onlybrowning

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There. Now the tree huggers can really put their money where their mouth is. See how much they complain when they have to wipe with plastic bags.

If you’re in NY state, we don’t even have those anymore. Don’t get me started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
None here either, covid confirmed 45 min south and another 20 min east of me.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was at two Walmarts today. Both had toilet paper. Limit of two packs (any size). I picked up some (24 rolls) for my neighbor, at the first store. They've been trying to find some all week. Have company coming this weekend and didn't want to ask their guests to bring their own. The wife was having a meltdown. The selection was decent as well. Not just the generic stuff.
Both of these stores were in towns away from large metro areas.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was at two Walmarts today. Both had toilet paper. Limit of two packs (any size). I picked up some (24 rolls) for my neighbor, at the first store. They've been trying to find some all week. Have company coming this weekend and didn't want to ask their guests to bring their own. The wife was having a meltdown. The selection was decent as well. Not just the generic stuff.
Both of these stores were in towns away from large metro areas.
WallyWorld Marketplace grocery store halfway btwn my 5-mile one-way drive to and from the base was slam full of *s-wordpaper yesterday...I didn’t need any, have two 18-count mega roll packs in the laundry room and prob four/five rolls in each bthrm, but was surprised how much they had. Payday today for lots of folks, they may’ve gotten wiped out by now, who knows.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
b169a96b11299ccdc95e2e8bfa13e346.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shoot, I heard an elderly lady asking a store worker at Lowe's if they had any refrigerators, he said they were sold out. They are buying refrigerators and stocking them full and don't know when they will get any in.

Steve on Tapatalk

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you're already out of turd paper you better start practicing these moves

Or find the garden hose or movable shower head;-) .
Some of our members wives may still have peri bottles from having had children.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s amazing around here. There were no vegetables to be had at H-E-B (local grocery chain) I’m stocked and ready to go on my fridge and freezer, as well as dry goods. Told several folks today you stay at yours I’ll stay at mine, already have plans in place in case of quarantines if restock somehow happens to be needed for some of my less fortunate friends. Around here, ammo has even disappeared. Nearly all popular calibers rifle and pistol are just about cleaned out.