USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We as a family have had a lot of outpouring on FB across many posts concerning my sister. She was a special lady, sister, mother...loved by many. I appreciate you folks kindness in here concerning our loss.

I’ve been running on straight Adrenalin the last five days...sometimes my mind don’t know when to stop, put the damn parking brake on. Very little sleep the last five days. My past is what it is...My ol’ Marine ass ain’t been hurt like this in many years. I’ve kept screwy hours. Drank beer from sunup to sundown a few days...I guess trying to find some solace in a f’d up situation. My mentally and physically worn out body is telling me now it’s time to decompress...and regain focus. I’ll get there.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We as a family have had a lot of outpouring on FB across many posts concerning my sister. She was a special lady, sister, mother...loved by many. I appreciate you folks kindness in here concerning our loss.

I’ve been running on straight Adrenalin the last five days...sometimes my mind don’t know when to stop, put the damn parking brake on. Very little sleep the last five days. My past is what it is...My ol’ Marine ass ain’t been hurt like this in many years. I’ve kept screwy hours. Drank beer from sunup to sundown a few days...I guess trying to find some solace in a f’d up situation. My mentally and physically worn out body is telling me now it’s time to decompress...and regain focus. I’ll get there.

Sorry for your loss Jason [emoji20]

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Yeah i bet, I couldn’t pass DTE up either. 2 years after starting the process they called me but i didn’t think ever would.
I almost said yes after my two year wait with Consumers Energy. It's good pay for sure.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I see you has the pickled green beans wit kidney beans and da baby corns in dere for a little spice. Good choice. Used to hate that stuff when I wuz a kid, but it'd be pretty good to have some now. Pour some a dat juice on dat pork tenderloin. Makes it more gooder.

It was pretty good! I loved it. I definitely put some juices on the tenderloin, great minds think alike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mernins fellas. Yesterday was little mans birthday. Little bugger is 11 now. Time flys.
Gonna be a beautiful day here. I think I’m gonna wash my truck and work on a husky.
means you are getting old
and use the husky as a parking brake
they are use to water

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@dall I found you a sweatshirt lol slacker
a52b1b800d8e716057e9df53c665a8c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk