some are not smart enough to read your hoodie

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
words cannot describe how jealous i am of that ingenuity.
You should post pics of your firewood machine.

@GCJenks204 Imo EVERYONE should have a kettle. Even if you decide on something expensive and shiny pick up a cheap used one.

I've had a few smokers and got rid of them all for the WSM. With a 22" you can down-size the coal usage with an 18" charcoal ring in the bottom. As long as you keep it out of the wind you can cook year-round on it. If you use the minion method with good coal eight hour cooks are do-able. I do butts overnight and just add more coal in the morning. I've catered small wedding receptions on that thing. Can't say enough.

There are some things I don't care for on coal, so a small gas unit is nice to have around too. I haven't had one around this place in two years though so I would certainly consider this optional.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had one of those. Drove it to the dealer on it's last legs and traded it. 4.7 was a powerful engine but problematic.

This one has been a good car. When it was parked, I had only ever changed the oil and tires. We've got three SUV's and the whole lot of 'em cost me less than 10k. I don't spend much on my hoopties.

Here they just torture you with taxes on the guzzlers. Bastages tried to bill me 6k in one year for taxes on this 2002 Jeep WJ. I was like eff that and parked it and turned the plates in.

This one has the HO motor and runs really strong. Only has a 100k for mileage. It's got an Italian LPG system on it. LPG costs about half the price of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.