Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys. Busted out another 13 hours in the lift today. Then some of the finest off the Wendy's menu. TV time and sleep soon.

Wife went to wendy's earlier and they gave me a regular chicken sammich instead of a spicy, and this was in the bag too, it wasn't ordered. 20200428_155841.jpg
Fugging dip *s-words.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife went to wendy's earlier and they gave me a regular chicken sammich instead of a spicy, and this was in the bag too, it wasn't ordered. View attachment 238470
Fugging dip *s-words.
All of the non-essential are flipping burgers to make ends meet. I know a few I work with that would be screwed in a fast food setting.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
e6fd0e9ea3f4deb940ae5b09d069f209.jpg

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of the non-essential are flipping burgers to make ends meet. I know a few I work with that would be screwed in a fast food setting.
The Wendy's where we are working won't sell double burgers due to a potential beef shortage. But you can buy 2 single burgers on the same order. Don't make much sense to me.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Helluva thing to read first thing in the morning.

@tree monkey fugger you had me going in the beginin.

Well, I'm in the Hospital This has not been a good morning. After spending the last 4 weeks quarantined inside the house, Limited contact with anyone in my neighborhood since mid March. Enough is Enough so I decided to go Motorcycle riding, something I haven't done in a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the motorcycle and started out slowly, or so I tried, but then it got crazy and went a little faster; and faster, before I knew it, we were going as fast as the that bike could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the foot peg beside the crash bar. I was being dragging and bounced all over the place. The motorcycle just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn Fire Truck or Clown Car...
A few scrapes and bruises but nothing was broken. I will wear leather and a helmet next time. Well, the helmet was suggested by the doctor.. and I only have to stay in here for the mandatory 72 hours required by the mental health people..
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! We certainly need a little humor these days.

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Helluva thing to read first thing in the morning.

@tree monkey fugger you had me going in the beginin.

Well, I'm in the Hospital This has not been a good morning. After spending the last 4 weeks quarantined inside the house, Limited contact with anyone in my neighborhood since mid March. Enough is Enough so I decided to go Motorcycle riding, something I haven't done in a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the motorcycle and started out slowly, or so I tried, but then it got crazy and went a little faster; and faster, before I knew it, we were going as fast as the that bike could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the foot peg beside the crash bar. I was being dragging and bounced all over the place. The motorcycle just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn Fire Truck or Clown Car...
A few scrapes and bruises but nothing was broken. I will wear leather and a helmet next time. Well, the helmet was suggested by the doctor.. and I only have to stay in here for the mandatory 72 hours required by the mental health people..
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! We certainly need a little humor these days.
I read the whole thing. You should ask for your quarterback!

Status
Not open for further replies.