LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
C-17 hangars are not far from where you’re at in 140. Just on the other side of 125 where they work C-5’s.

Eh, i saw all the c-130 parts getting worked on and thought you may be near.

yeah i was in the machine shop. I’m trying to knock out inspections on ten CMXG buildings today. Driving back to take care of EMXG Tomorrow.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
e6fd0e9ea3f4deb940ae5b09d069f209.jpg
Yeah... two please, of each.
Not yet..just first phase of the building. When it's done it will a mile in length. I would like to race a few shifter karts around on one of these concrete floors.
Roof... more bite.
Find yourself an Asian massage parlor. Pay some of them tiny wimmin to run around on your back for awhile. Then treat yourself to the happy endings. Your welcum!

P.s. follow crabs SOP afterward: Douche your junk with brake cleaner and light on fire.
Lmao
Luck mfer
Eh, i saw all the c-130 parts getting worked on and thought you may be near.

yeah i was in the machine shop. I’m trying to knock out inspections on ten CMXG buildings today. Driving back to take care of EMXG Tomorrow.
That's where they get picked up before his number one dumps them off the lift during shipping :oops::polutxoso:

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Found out that last night my cousin died from the stupid Corona virus. She was 93 and an amazing lady. Spoke to her a few days ago thankfully. Going to miss her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found out that last night my cousin died from the stupid Corona virus. She was 93 and an amazing lady. Spoke to her a few days ago thankfully. Going to miss her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just too much of that going around lately.

Condolences to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.