ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I
I hear you. We spent 2 years dicking around cleaning out moms house. My sister still wanted to go through more stuff before she’d let it go. She went out of town and I sold it as is. She was pissed at me but got over it eventually. (I think).
I have not lived back home for twenty years and I still have stuff back home. Bring a small trailer load of stuff home with me to work on and sell. Dads 77 and still will not give stuff up yet.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I'm in the Hospital This has not been a good morning. After spending the last 4 weeks quarantined inside the house, Limited contact with anyone in my neighborhood since mid March. Enough is Enough so I decided to go Motorcycle riding, something I haven't done in a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the motorcycle and started out slowly, or so I tried, but then it got crazy and went a little faster; and faster, before I knew it, we were going as fast as the that bike could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the foot peg beside the crash bar. I was being dragging and bounced all over the place. The motorcycle just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn Fire Truck or Clown Car...
A few scrapes and bruises but nothing was broken. I will wear leather and a helmet next time. Well, the helmet was suggested by the doctor.. and I only have to stay in here for the mandatory 72 hours required by the mental health people..
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! We certainly need a little humor these days.

I read it and thought oh chit you dumb sob and then got to the end and thought you sob [emoji2957][emoji2957]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
By AC power I meant the actual power end. It's 2 clip in plugs I'm gonna start with that. If it boots up - voila, if not I'll keep on testing boards and plugs and wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got off the phone with one of my sons friends. Son called me this evening and said Steven had a heart attack Monday morning. He is out of the hospital and doing good, but I know it has to be bothering him. I called and chit talked with him for a while. Get his mind off it a bit. That sucks. They put in 4 stents. No apparent heart damage, but hes got the RH factor thing going, so probably more problems down the road. He's 30 BTW.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I'm in the Hospital This has not been a good morning. After spending the last 4 weeks quarantined inside the house, Limited contact with anyone in my neighborhood since mid March. Enough is Enough so I decided to go Motorcycle riding, something I haven't done in a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the motorcycle and started out slowly, or so I tried, but then it got crazy and went a little faster; and faster, before I knew it, we were going as fast as the that bike could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the foot peg beside the crash bar. I was being dragging and bounced all over the place. The motorcycle just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn Fire Truck or Clown Car...
A few scrapes and bruises but nothing was broken. I will wear leather and a helmet next time. Well, the helmet was suggested by the doctor.. and I only have to stay in here for the mandatory 72 hours required by the mental health people..
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! We certainly need a little humor these days.
Yeah, I read it. Ha...ha....ha.... :rolleyes:

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How’s padre doing?
Hasn't sprung any leaks and arguing eith my mom just a little bit more everyday. In other words.....good!
He has a physical therapist that comes to the house a couple times a week, so he spends most of the day in a mask just in case anyone in the house happens to catch this covid crap. That is what is making us most nervous right now.
Thankfully, I got lucky and was able to score him a couple dozen n95 masks before I visited last month. This past weekend, my better half made a handfull of fabric masks with filter pockets and sent them out that way as well. At this point just hoping and praying that his progress continues and covid stays away.

Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.