Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel like you're a coin flip buying an old set from grandson cleaning granny's house out vs going to Best Buy. We both know which one mama wants though...

I told my wife if she gonna pay someone to work on it then
She said I’m not paying $80/hr for that
We will get one that I can work on then [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty ballsy move and only ended up with change out of the truck...at some point a crackhead has to ask himself just how important that 22oz Icehouse at the convenient store really is. He’ll run outta luck eventually and somebody’s gonna pop that ass!

Just last week we had a jack wagon on a bike riding across lawns and up and down driveways checking every car on a driveway. No one on my little cul de sac had anything taken but a block over there was.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looks like it, have a Maytag Commercial on layaway.
GE had its fifth and last service call today.
Just too much to repair and still have a piece of chit.
Speed Queen is supposed to be the best, it also comes with a hefty price tag.
Meanwhile borrowed a spare washer from the late seventies a friend had, that thing works wonderful.
They really don't make them like they used to.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can mow my grass, but @cus_deluxe can't mow it for me. Also, after he's done watching me mow we can't go fishing together unless we're in kayaks.
Wow that's new. Everything here is pretty normal except store hours and mask wearing.

Waiting at my buddy’s shop to see if the crackheads show up again tonight
Take a *s-word in a purse and leave it out there for them. I know an old guy that still does that outside his shop.

We had a Hotpoint washer for 20 years. Made by GE. Bought a GE to replace it 2 years ago and it just chookashit.
No idear what to buy now
I'd find that old one and rebuild it.

I’m not looking to actually “smoke” someone. Its for my own ‘protection’ as I wait for law enforcement to show up. I’m handicapped; i’m not going to take a chance.
Understandable but remember and we heard this from a cop that a corpse can't talk. This was after a dude was harassing my sister and said he was heading over to show us whats up. He never showed.

the problem is we are 13 minutes away from Waterbury, CT which is a pretty major city. So the crackheads drive a few minutes up the highway, hit what they can, run back down the highway and pawn it for drug money. Being a smaller, rural town we are ripe for the picking.
These miscreants go so far as to drop off a female in short shorts/t-shirt whatever to attract attention. If there are cops around, the female attracts attention and alerts them to police presence. Shady but it works.

So to me it sounds like they need to find a bag of hot dope then.

Just last week we had a jack wagon on a bike riding across lawns and up and down driveways checking every car on a driveway. No one on my little cul de sac had anything taken but a block over there was.

*f-wording bicycle bandits!

Looks like it, have a Maytag Commercial on layaway.
GE had its fifth and last service call today.
Just too much to repair and still have a piece of chit.
Speed Queen is supposed to be the best, it also comes with a hefty price tag.
Meanwhile borrowed a spare washer from the late seventies a friend had, that thing works wonderful.
They really don't make them like they used to.

I'd keep that old one then.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellars

Hiho hiho

362bf6472a4696587abe9a8bd1b49065.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys,

Tor, glad youre making some progress with the "cancer sticks". Ive smoked since I was 15. Started chewing tobacco when I was 9 or so. Quit for about a month years ago, then started back like a fool.
Tried the sunflower seeds.
Another habit.
I was smoking, dipping, AND eating sunflower seeds. :confused:
I’ve smoked for 40 years, never tryed quitting until 2017.
Bought el cig since everyone said it was so easy to quit smoking with it, most shops sells their own socalled tobacco juice, didnt tick the box for me, I missed the smell & taste of a Marlboro.
For a couple week ago I bought more expensive juice, ie brand, thats where I found something I liked the flavour from, it was the deal braker for me. I’ll probleby try out a few more exclusive brands as well, like Black Note.

Since I’ve used both cig and el cig for awhile I’ve been careful going for a low level nicotine in my el cig. Nowadays I’m at 6mg what is considered low level

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning boys. Hope everyone is doing well today.
Any of you happen to know what this fits? It’s about 6” from top to bottom.View attachment 236153

That's a tough one to nail down exactly, looks to be for a North American built type of saw to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.