USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess the hoarding/impulse buying must be coming to an end or either folks have got enough *s-wordt to last ‘em another pandemic or two.

Hit the WallyWorld Marketplace grocery store for four gallons of milk and a couple of other things...everything pretty much stocked from one end of the store to the other. Plenty of *s-wordpaper from all the mfg’rs, plenty of meats, eggs, bread, etc. All your different types of soap, deodorant/hygiene stuff, etc, etc.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess the hoarding/impulse buying must be coming to an end or folks have got enough *s-wordt to last ‘em another pandemic or two.

Hit the WallyWorld Marketplace grocery store for four gallons of milk and a couple of other things...everything pretty much stocked from one end of the store to the other. Plenty of *s-wordpaper from all the mfg’rs, plenty of meats, eggs, bread, etc. All your normal different types of soap, deodorant/hygiene stuff, etc, etc.

Now I just went back to being open 24/7. I hate shopping with people.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I just went back to being open 24/7. I hate shopping with people.
Probably wasn’t two dozen shoppers in the whole store while I was there...in and out quick, then jumped over to the WallyWorld gas station beside the store, exchanged three empty 20lb propane cylinders and gone. Cylinders are $14.90 right now for exchange...I’ll take it all day long. If you have to resort to a damn convenient store for the exchange, bastages want $22 and up to exchange. And the hardware store/gas place I usually get mine re-filled is about 8 miles away, and they can’t fill’ em cheaper than I can swap ‘em at WallyWorld gas station.

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Probably wasn’t two dozen shoppers in the whole store while I was there...in and out quick, then jumped over to the WallyWorld gas station beside the store, exchanged three empty 20lb propane cylinders and gone. Cylinders are $14.90 right now for exchange...I’ll take it all day long. If you have to resort to a damn convenient store for the exchange, bastages want $22 and up to exchange. And the hardware store/gas place I usually get mine re-filled is about 8 miles away, and they can’t fill’ em cheaper than I can swap ‘em at WallyWorld gas station.

That's weird I usually end up saving about 5 bucks having them filled vs. Exchange. Around 10ish dollars a fill. Plus they fill with more propane than an exchange typically comes with.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's weird I usually end up saving about 5 bucks having them filled vs. Exchange. Around 10ish dollars a fill. Plus they fill with more propane than an exchange typically comes with.
I haven’t seen refills around here less than $14-15 a refill in many years. Only a couple of places around here will re-fill...TSC’s and a couple of mom & pop hardware stores. All the convenient stores stay around $22 or so, and the re-fill places have always stayed $7-8 cheaper than them. I’m sure the LP competition in your neck of the woods is ten-fold what it is here as well.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t seen refills around here less than $14-15 a refill in many years. Only a couple of places around here will re-fill...TSC’s and a couple of mom & pop hardware stores. All the convenient stores stay around $22 or so, and the re-fill places have always stayed $7-8 cheaper than them. I’m sure the LP competition in your neck of the woods is ten-fold what it is here as well.

That's crazy, peak season here we can get a 20LB refill for about $10 at Costco and a couple others. The only ones that tend to be pricey are gas stations that charge by the lb, always seems to cost more doing a half fill there than a complete fill at Costco.

Status
Not open for further replies.