Status
Not open for further replies.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just off the top of my head there are 12 guys at the dealership I work at that cannot drive a manual trans.
There may be more, thats just a quick count in my head.
Twin sticks would melt their *frenching brains.

I can drive manual, 3 on the Tree, and I have experience with Eaton Fuller 10 and 18 speeds. A few years ago I had to move some semi trucks a few spots so I got some experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny you mention that. I always used to teach people to drive stick by going to a dealer and test driving one. Now it’s almost impossible to find one on a lot.

Lol, so you sacrifice someone else car?

He'll wit bunk beds! Datd be an awesome wrassle castle! Put a king size in there and you and the bosslady could have some wonderful times.
Needs about 38" of lift to be able to go where id want to, but that would beat the heck out of a tent any day. Might be hard to get thru some of the tighter turns,...
So you offering to watch my 4 boys while me and the missus go exploring?

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny you mention that. I always used to teach people to drive stick by going to a dealer and test driving one. Now it’s almost impossible to find one on a lot.

Dis is sad.
Was taught On my dads 1967 Darge pickup wit a 225 slant 6 and tree on the tree.
Ive driven any and all kinds since then. Even twin stick road tractors and an 18 speed Kenny. Last one is Corn fusing. So many switches to go wit da stick. Cant member where I had it befo.... Do I go lef, or do I go right? And which slot was I in wit da stick? Split shifting is a mofo if ur stupid and slow like me.
Never got the hang of it. Thank Gawd I wuz just moving it in the yard.:)

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can mow my grass, but @cus_deluxe can't mow it for me. Also, after he's done watching me mow we can't go fishing together unless we're in kayaks.
I’m going out on Lake St. Clair tomorrow. If they have a problem with it then they can paddle their canoe a few miles off shore to fine me

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been wanting to go camping on lake Russel wit tha kids this spring before it gets too hot. They are worried that the DNR is gonna break up the small group of 6 or maybe 8 campers on the lake shore.
My argument was "theyre gonna tackle my fat, sweaty, hasnt bathed in two days arse because theyre worried about spreading germs?"
How else you gonna take me to jail?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
funny-gifs-I-love-sundays-afternoon-when-we-go-to-dads-construction-site.gif

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran off 2 of them last night, but we still had a customer come back saying they had their car jumboed through and had change missing. So, no ACTUAL hunting, but i am keeping my eyes open.
Got a coworker going thru same thing. GFs purse stolen from her car last week and his change gone from truck. In their own yard. Good time for night shift and night vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.