Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening slackers
i got my stimulus check today also so some people may be special lol

The website says that they know nada about mine.

They don’t make *s-wordt like they used to. Haier (Chinawan) bought the entire GE Appliance division in ‘16. Try to find a common brand name that’s originally Electrolux...which is pretty much every other appliance out there with the exception of Samsung and LG. Even then, this day and age...it’s all about the same *s-wordt...a gamble.

I've been using the same old Roper washer and dryer for 20 years.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Older brother has had his Roper set prob the same time...ol’ center agitator washer, large capacity dryer. None of this newfangled *B-S.....

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You dont gits one. Stihl sez you owes em fer makin em looks bad.

Washers and dryers lasts a long time if you only uses em on Saturday night.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a Hotpoint washer for 20 years. Made by GE. Bought a GE to replace it 2 years ago and it just chookashit.
No idear what to buy now
I feel like you're a coin flip buying an old set from grandson cleaning granny's house out vs going to Best Buy. We both know which one mama wants though...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel like you're a coin flip buying an old set from grandson cleaning granny's house out vs going to Best Buy. We both know which one mama wants though...
Honestly, she just wants one that gets my clothes clean. This one did. Actually still does, it just only spins out when it feels like it

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I was given a Kenmore matching washer/dryer set when the ex and I got married back in ‘88. They were prob 3-4 years old at that time and in perfect condition. We used ‘em the entire 18-year marriage, then when we split, I still used ‘em for another couple of years, and gave the set to a nephew of mine. They never missed a beat the entire time we had ‘em.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a coworker going thru same thing. GFs purse stolen from her car last week and his change gone from truck. In their own yard. Good time for night shift and night vision.
Pretty ballsy move and only ended up with change out of the truck...at some point a crackhead has to ask himself just how important that 22oz Icehouse at the convenient store really is. He’ll run outta luck eventually and somebody’s gonna pop that ass!

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sleep time.

Goodnight folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty ballsy move and only ended up with change out of the truck...at some point a crackhead has to ask himself just how important that 22oz Icehouse at the convenient store really is. He’ll run outta luck eventually and somebody’s gonna pop that ass!

the problem is we are 13 minutes away from Waterbury, CT which is a pretty major city. So the crackheads drive a few minutes up the highway, hit what they can, run back down the highway and pawn it for drug money. Being a smaller, rural town we are ripe for the picking.
These miscreants go so far as to drop off a female in short shorts/t-shirt whatever to attract attention. If there are cops around, the female attracts attention and alerts them to police presence. Shady but it works.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the problem is we are 13 minutes away from Waterbury, CT which is a pretty major city. So the crackheads drive a few minutes up the highway, hit what they can, run back down the highway and pawn it for drug money. Being a smaller, rural town we are ripe for the picking.
These miscreants go so far as to drop off a female in short shorts/t-shirt whatever to attract attention. If there are cops around, the female attracts attention and alerts them to police presence. Shady but it works.
Crackhead’s always evolving...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.