Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the idea is the hospital cuts 1 of their existing mask up into 6-9 squares for the filter medium. The hard plastic body can be sanitized between each use.

I should clarify I didn't invent this thing. My autocad-fu ain't that strong. It came from an open source file. I'm just trying to help out and it beats printing dent pullers for Brett. The Detroit hospitals are getting their asses kicked currently.

Very cool.

Seeing our medical workers overwhelmed is both terrifying, and infuriating to me.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well gents, I haven't been on in a couple of days, but I did skim through the 20 pages I've missed. lol
Very much appreciate all the well wishes and prayers.
The old man is under the knife as we speak. Hospital is locked down due to the virus, so only one of us was able to go with him. My sis is being allowed to stay until he comes out, but then she has to leave too.
We won't even be allowed to visit him while he is laid up there. This ain't our first rodeo with him and hospital stays, and it's not a good feeling knowing he'll be there for at least 5 days with no one to advocate for him. Idjits have screwed up his meds every time.....even his anti-rejection meds. It truly will be by the grace of God if we get through this unscathed.
Not trying to sound like a pessimist, but between prior experience and current conditions, it's hard to remain 100% positive.
One thing is for sure tho, the crotchety curmudgeon will be giving them nurses in the ICU something to talk about throughout the day, lol.
Once again, I appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers. Probably wouldn't hurt to send a few to them poor nurses and docs as well!

Oh and before I forget.....GFY everybody.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which one of you are hoarding all the 9mm ammo?
So the idea is the hospital cuts 1 of their existing mask up into 6-9 squares for the filter medium. The hard plastic body can be sanitized between each use.

I should clarify I didn't invent this thing. My autocad-fu ain't that strong. It came from an open source file. I'm just trying to help out and it beats printing dent pullers for Brett. The Detroit hospitals are getting their asses kicked currently.
RO Beaumont is full

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well gents, I haven't been on in a couple of days, but I did skim through the 20 pages I've missed. lol
The old man is under the knife as we speak. Hospital is locked down due to the virus, so only one of us was able to go with him. My sis is being allowed to stay until he comes out, but then she has to leave too.
We won't even be allowed to visit him while he is laid up there. This ain't our first rodeo with him and hospital stays, and it's not a good feeling knowing he'll be there for at least 5 days with no one to advocate for him. Idjits have screwed up his meds every time.....even his anti-rejection meds. It truly will be by the grace of God if we get through this unscathed.
Not trying to sound like a pessimist, but between prior experience and current conditions, it's hard to remain 100% positive.
One thing is for sure tho, the crotchety curmudgeon will be giving them nurses in the ICU something to talk about throughout the day, lol.
Once again, I appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers. Probably wouldn't hurt to send a few to them poor nurses and docs as well!

Sending good thoughts to your pops

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good help and good health to the old man. AND......to your family too.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

GFY vibes for you, your fam, and your old man Juan.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Figured while I've got some off time, I'll work on the projects...

Got this wagon a few weeks ago, saved it from going to the trash. Steel body with spoke metal wheels and 3/4" lug nuts holding them on. Minor rust on the lug studs and just bubbled paint. Wood is still in good shape, I plan on reusing it. I think it's vintage, what do you slackers say?

I'm starting a new thread on it btw, more pics to be had there.
3f826b5b96e9fb13080ae6bfba68d783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Afternoon hacks.
HBO blocked the original audio on YouTube
Brutal and graphic
Morning boys! Isn’t she HOT?View attachment 232387
You fuggin bastid... gfy
You're doomed if it has caravan parts in it.
It will last forever. Seen more *s-word hauled on those axles... the best ones come from the woody powder blue models.

Leave a list taped to his forehead.
GFY

Status
Not open for further replies.