Not open for further replies.

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to shoot for 5-10 until I'm sure what to do with them. Not exactly sure yet where to send them when they are done. They only cost me about $1-1.50 to make.

Each one takes my printer roughly 6 hours. It's like a crock pot though. Set it and walk away.
If you invented a TP reuser, where you get more than one wipe per sheet you'd be able to sell them on any street corner

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dad and gpa got a bunch of pipe back in the 70s to make gates for the new hog set up they had built
We had a-lot left over
So far has not cost anything
Had the frames,axle is out of a dodge caravan, had the pipe for the hitch
[emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
You're doomed if it has caravan parts in it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do. Been printing masks for the hospitals in Oakland Co.

Good on you sir.

View attachment 232297

Looks like this. Gets 6 uses out of a 1 use surgical mask.

Explain how it allows 6 uses please. I'm assuming that's because it stays drier.

So, the court went well. Only one hold up which was basically a technicality. The judge agreed to everything, but didn't make a final ruling. They are in default and won't be able to contest the custody.

I guess my mom has to accept service from the court/sheriff/bailiff, etc., because she has guardianship. It's a stupid delay, but if we don't do it, it could result in an appeal to overturn the judge's ruling.

He opted to set a future telephonic hearing after my mom has accepted service so she can officially participate in the court and have a chance to speak, if needed.

Excellent news Dan.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
So, the court went well. Only one hold up which was basically a technicality. The judge agreed to everything, but didn't make a final ruling. They are in default and won't be able to contest the custody.

I guess my mom has to accept service from the court/sheriff/bailiff, etc., because she has guardianship. It's a stupid delay, but if we don't do it, it could result in an appeal to overturn the judge's ruling.

He opted to set a future telephonic hearing after my mom has accepted service so she can officially participate in the court and have a chance to speak, if needed.
Outstanding!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
So what is the filtering element gonna be?

Good on you sir.

Explain how it allows 6 uses please. I'm assuming that's because it stays drier.

So the idea is the hospital cuts 1 of their existing mask up into 6-9 squares for the filter medium. The hard plastic body can be sanitized between each use.

I should clarify I didn't invent this thing. My autocad-fu ain't that strong. It came from an open source file. I'm just trying to help out and it beats printing dent pullers for Brett. The Detroit hospitals are getting their asses kicked currently.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
cqmqle1kewo41.jpg

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Great news, Dan.
When will the final ruling be settled?

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Great news. Stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.