Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
That's the tits, Brad. Is it rigid or flexible? What material do you print it with?
Its rigid. It's called pla (corn plastic). If any you feel like you could use one I'd be happy to print them. You'll have to provide your own filter material though. Or alternatively I have a pile of old jiz socks up for grabs ;)

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its rigid. It's called pla (corn plastic). If any you feel like you could use one I'd be happy to print them. You'll have to provide your own filter material though. Or alternatively I have a pile of old jiz socks up for grabs ;)

Ewww. You're a sock starcher? Lol.

I'm equipped, but the idea is solid. Our medical staff has been without on countless occasions here, and China seems to be shipping in sub-par medical supplies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well gents, I haven't been on in a couple of days, but I did skim through the 20 pages I've missed. lol
Very much appreciate all the well wishes and prayers.
The old man is under the knife as we speak. Hospital is locked down due to the virus, so only one of us was able to go with him. My sis is being allowed to stay until he comes out, but then she has to leave too.
We won't even be allowed to visit him while he is laid up there. This ain't our first rodeo with him and hospital stays, and it's not a good feeling knowing he'll be there for at least 5 days with no one to advocate for him. Idjits have screwed up his meds every time.....even his anti-rejection meds. It truly will be by the grace of God if we get through this unscathed.
Not trying to sound like a pessimist, but between prior experience and current conditions, it's hard to remain 100% positive.
One thing is for sure tho, the crotchety curmudgeon will be giving them nurses in the ICU something to talk about throughout the day, lol.
Once again, I appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers. Probably wouldn't hurt to send a few to them poor nurses and docs as well!

Oh and before I forget.....GFY everybody.
wish him all the best Buddy.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone with any experience dying the Max-Flow filter covers? Just wondering how they take to the dye, I know a lot of cheaper plastic it just doesn’t seem to work very well.
I’ve tried to dye the max flow clovers and failed. I even tried to do a bar cover and it didn’t work either.

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dyed the Stihl plastic black to match the black max flo cover on a 661. I’ve never had an orange max flo set up.

I wish they made a better looking/fitting version for the 044/046 series honestly. I’d be running one on the hybrid if they did. They are a big ugly brick

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
5:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dyed the Stihl plastic black to match the black max flo cover on a 661. I’ve never had an orange max flo set up.

I wish they made a better looking/fitting version for the 044/046 series honestly. I’d be running one on the hybrid if they did. They are a big ugly brick

I have one for my 661 as well but just got one for my 461. I was expecting the square blocky type which I wasn’t fond of but would deal with. But when it showed up it’s much more rounded like the 661, looks quite nice. I was thinking of getting them for my 064’s, if they’re all shaped like this now I’ll be buying them for sure.

4702835D-8634-48B3-B2D3-753E118A9C11.jpeg 65721EF3-FD85-4E3B-ACF3-2C917667098C.jpeg

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one for my 661 as well but just got one for my 461. I was expecting the square blocky type which I wasn’t fond of but would deal with. But when it showed up it’s much more rounded like the 661, looks quite nice. I was thinking of getting them for my 064’s, if they’re all shaped like this now I’ll be buying them for sure.

View attachment 232449 View attachment 232450
I hate to be a buzz kill but I’m pretty sure that’s for a 066/660.
The max flow for a 461 is the same one that’s used on all the other 1128 series saws.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any of you guys scrap aluminium cans? I've filled up a box already. I got the tall cans that are 10 cents each and the small 5 cent cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
5:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to be a buzz kill but I’m pretty sure that’s for a 066/660.
The max flow for a 461 is the same one that’s used on all the other 1128 series saws.

Well that would suck considering I just painted it lol. Maybe just labeled wrong then I’m guessing?

E7EFFF4D-E257-4F7B-B6CB-87D9DDF0CFED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.