hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody got access to a bunch of pipe.

Dad and gpa got a bunch of pipe back in the 70s to make gates for the new hog set up they had built
We had a-lot left over
So far has not cost anything
Had the frames,axle is out of a dodge caravan, had the pipe for the hitch
[emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Last edited:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That show was awful, fortunately I discovered Boardwalk Empire which is quite good.

AC was a tough place and you needed to be connected or you was fugged. Running booze in and fishing was nice gig I'd bet :sisi3:
+1 on boardwalk empire
Rome is damn good also.
What is this Rome you speak of?

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dad and gpa got a bunch of of pipe back in the 70s to make gates for the new hog set up they had built
We alot left over
So far has not cost anything
Had the frames,axle is out of a dodge caravan, had the pipe for the hitch
[emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

45 years in the Drycleaning business i had lots of steam/air/water pipe and old boiler tubes to build stuff with.
Boiler tubes made good posts.
1" pipe made a lot of gates too.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to shoot for 5-10 until I'm sure what to do with them. Not exactly sure yet where to send them when they are done. They only cost me about $1-1.50 to make.

Each one takes my printer roughly 6 hours. It's like a crock pot though. Set it and walk away.
So what is the filtering element gonna be?

That’s a smart move didn’t think of a hard start kit.

ended up not replacing the capacitor. Just replaced the fan motor. But......I bent the fan in the process and it was really unbalanced.

Ordered a new fan. $110 in the hole so far and no AC for the next few days until a fan shows up. Still cheaper then the $400 a local guy would have charged.
I got super lucky last year and a local good ol boy replaced my tired unit with a used one he had out back for $400

Evening guys.
Grocery store here had most everything but paper goods. Limits on quite a few things.

Got our first corona case in my county today.
We did to and I hear tale that it was a person that skated out here from Kansas City to get the test done.

Free with every purchase.
So they all go on your saw?

wtf-just-happened-17-gifs-1.gif
I think she liked it

How long and wide did you say you wanted your black beauty again? Ribbed too right? I'm afraid you'll have to get in line @DuratecMan10 asked me if I could print him a new gf first. Print time says like 72 hours...
View attachment 232338
FFS who's letting a 14 year old smoke?

Evening boys
Here’s progress on the trailer

644159b503504dfd593d9bf9f70f4ead.jpg
3f97f41840e61d28e9f7b4c3bdf78be8.jpg
f8806449efef01e6348d1b0e6e94b584.jpg
3a953f296fce086b6a64263f871cc94f.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Nice! I got a couple trailer projects myself that I need to finish up.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, the court went well. Only one hold up which was basically a technicality. The judge agreed to everything, but didn't make a final ruling. They are in default and won't be able to contest the custody.

I guess my mom has to accept service from the court/sheriff/bailiff, etc., because she has guardianship. It's a stupid delay, but if we don't do it, it could result in an appeal to overturn the judge's ruling.

He opted to set a future telephonic hearing after my mom has accepted service so she can officially participate in the court and have a chance to speak, if needed.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, the court went well. Only one hold up which was basically a technicality. The judge agreed to everything, but didn't make a final ruling. They are in default and won't be able to contest the custody.

I guess my mom has to accept service from the court/sheriff/bailiff, etc., because she has guardianship. It's a stupid delay, but if we don't do it, it could result in an appeal to overturn the judge's ruling.

He opted to set a future telephonic hearing after my mom has accepted service so she can officially participate in the court and have a chance to speak, if needed.

Thats great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.