AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe some of you fellas is more up to snuff on these new auto gearboxes, since my ride has a "man"ual shifter and is so old it could have chased dinosaurs.

I got this Mitsubishi here with some finicky issues. I did a drain, flush and filter change. It seems to be stuck in some sort 'limp mode' or safety mode.

It won't shift past 2nd gear and reverse doesn't work. Doesn't load the engine at all when you select R. Engine revs normally, but nothing.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of the snow melted. It warmed up to 29 lol. Haven't seen any mountain lions, but got a rifle ready just in case. Sup with Wayne?

Slave driving kids over here. They ain't liking it but the house is a mess.

Maybe some of you fellas is more up to snuff on these new auto gearboxes, since my ride has a "man"ual shifter and is so old it could have chased dinosaurs.

I got this Mitsubishi here with some finicky issues. I did a drain, flush and filter change. It seems to be stuck in some sort 'limp mode' or safety mode.

It won't shift past 2nd gear and reverse doesn't work. Doesn't load the engine at all when you select R. Engine revs normally, but nothing.

I my 91 Honda Accord it had some similar problems. A bad trans computer. Found a video online and it had a blown capasitor. It was pretty easy to find the bad one when pulled.

I seen a 93 f150 lose it's speedo and odometer and go into a limp mode. After the dealer say it needed a new VSS it turned out to be dirty connections.

Have you checked all fuses and wires under the hood?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Just got my ass chewed out because I forgot to put the friggin elf out for the kids. I suck. I’m the last one to bed so it’s always my job. Buddy the Elf is a lot of work. The kids left a note for him and everything. I told the kids there’s a lot of snow out west and got caught in a storm..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I'm lucky we don't start with that little azzhole until December!
baby-rabies-drunk-elf.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
117bec0e086069e083e7f69c00c94d39_width-600-1.jpg

Good afternoon guy's

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Maybe you disturbed a wire connection. Or it don't like air pockets. Run it on the jack stands. Couldn't hurt.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Black Friday I shopped online. Got 2 $10 bottles of Nautica cologne, a $20 all in one wireless printer with a $10 ink coupon, $12 jeans x2 and now going to get some black Friday drill bits, impact bits and what not.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Black Friday I shopped online. Got 2 $10 bottles of Nautica cologne, a $20 all in one wireless printer with a $10 ink coupon, $12 jeans x2 and now going to get some black Friday drill bits, impact bits and what not.

So whatcha mix that nautica at ? 40:1 ?
50:1 ?
1:1?

Couple glugs to 1?

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

First thing's first. What year, model, and engine is that 'bishi?

Status
Not open for further replies.