Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
My current favorite local brewery came to dinner.
View attachment 210063
Nice I've heard good things about Homes. Haven't had a chance to check them out though. Of course Jolly Pumpkin will always be my defacto sour beer outlet. I'm about to crack this bad lad open:

20191128_201503.jpg

Yummo!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
86125141.jpg

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice I've heard good things about Homes. Haven't had a chance to check them out though. Of course Jolly Pumpkin will always be my defacto sour beer outlet. I'm about to crack this bad lad open:

View attachment 210091

Yummo!
Enjoy! I still have a couple bottles around. I'm off of Founders after the first of the year when their buyout is official.

Homes is pumping out some consistently delicious sours. They're on the cutting edge right now with what they're creating. For the more traditional funky beers, Speciation in Grand Rapids is top notch. If you're going to make it up to Frankfort I can bring some from both places.

My black Friday shopping will be at Bell's in the morning. Vanilla Black Note:aaaaa:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Enjoy! I still have a couple bottles around. I'm off of Founders after the first of the year when their buyout is official.

Homes is pumping out some consistently delicious sours. They're on the cutting edge right now with what they're creating. For the more traditional funky beers, Speciation in Grand Rapids is top notch. If you're going to make it up to Frankfort I can bring some from both places.

My black Friday shopping will be at Bell's in the morning. Vanilla Black Note:aaaaa:

Yes this will be my last Founders beer for a long time. All these brewers selling out gives me the sads. You going to Comstock or the Eccentric cafe?

I'm about 75% sure I can make it to Custers, so yea that sounds excellent. I'd bring some high test homebrew 'booch but I don't think I'll have another batch ready in time.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes this will be my last Founders beer for a long time. All these brewers selling out gives me the sads. You going to Comstock or the Eccentric cafe?

I'm about 75% sure I can make it to Custers, so yea that sounds excellent. I'd bring some high test homebrew 'booch but I don't think I'll have another batch ready in time.
I'll be at the Cafe. They'll have it on tap to try too. We might hit One Well for their anniversary party as well.

I'll have some funky stuff up there in two weeks. Should be fun!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 210091

Yummo!

This is good stuff [emoji106]

cf4bbc89e36d7cfcd2c84452b479b394.jpg

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.