AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, too much to tell. It sucks that Mitsubishi uses their own OBD reading system to run codes. I'd check solenoids, then go from there. Maybe fuses? You said 5 speed automatic, not DCT right?

I know it sounds nuts, but try disconnecting the battery for a minute and reconnecting. Maybe it'll reset something and clear it? Only things I can come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left the battery disconnected for a half hour with a door open to make sure the current discharged completely. No luck.

I'm reading now that it can even be AC related in these cars. Way more complex than I would have guessed.

The shift points are moved when the AC is on to compensate for additional engine load. :facepalm:

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I left the battery disconnected for a half hour with a door open to make sure the current discharged completely. No luck.

I'm reading now that it can even be AC related in these cars. Way more complex than I would have guessed.

The shift points are moved when the AC is on to compensate for additional engine load. :facepalm:

Damn, this is all kinds of complicated! [emoji55] I hope you can figure it out. I never knew they built them to conserve engine power like that.

DuratecMan10

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I did a damn jam up job hiding my Lansky knife sharpeners from myself...only took an hour to find the SOB’s!

View attachment 210182

I've done that before. Haha.

What kinda knifes you got? I collect as well.

DuratecMan10

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Kershaw, Spyderco, Buck, Schrade/Old Timer, KA-BAR’s, etc, etc.

Nice. I've got Swiss Army, Case, Buck, tons of cheapies, every Olfa utility knive they've made and key knives. I'm looking at getting a 7" Folding Kershaw or Gerber next. eBay has some deals, I may pick one up. My daily carry is a magnogrip magnetic utility knife that's on me for work days with a Leatherman multi tool.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice. I've got Swiss Army, Case, Buck, tons of cheapies, every Olfa utility knive they've made and key knives. I'm looking at getting a 7" Folding Kershaw or Gerber next. eBay has some deals, I may pick one up. My daily carry is a magnogrip magnetic utility knife that's on me for work days with a Leatherman multi tool.

If looking for a 7” plus Kershaw, I’d suggest the Cryo II or Clash.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a couple of isolation tests I want to run that will basically tell me if a component is faulty. There's a plug on the AT-ECU and you can run the engine without it connected from what I've read.

Supposedly, the trans is always supposed to work in Reverse and Drive, even if the ECU fails. With that plug disconnected, if Reverse works, ECU fault. If Reverse don't work, the problem is elsewhere.

The indicator light is supposed to flash when there is an electrical fault also--these are steady with no flashing.

Dont over look the neutral safety switch

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

E04DF4A7-B935-4E73-8E04-D3E6972D13BB.jpeg

07040EF1-AD21-4140-A2FF-310FA4045DC3.jpeg

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me thinks it’s time for a cold beer and some fire pit action...
Cold beer and homemade pizza with Sarah tonight!
8b813b20b4070ec70b2e6534464a6645.jpg

DuratecMan10

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This guy is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.