Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well crap. Gave the three heifers I bought yesterday their shots, turned them out into the lot around the barn, and one of the youngest ones took off. I'm not even sure where it went thru the fence. SOB this stuff can make a man question his life choices.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well crap. Gave the three heifers I bought yesterday their shots, turned them out into the lot around the barn, and one of the youngest ones took off. I'm not even sure where it went thru the fence. SOB this stuff can make a man question his life choices.
When you get four to five months behind I'll help you out. I could get in some City Slickers time on the Chainsaw Ranch. Plus, scaring cows with loud saws and chasing rentals :D
And, and Ricky time every night :p one big happy family:abrazo:

:cool:see *s-word could always be worse....seems like a :zplayita: now.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My older brother is planning on selling his place on the Carolina coast and moving to Baja Mexico. I can't really blame him.....things ain't what they once were around those parts.

Interesting story about my uncle - he ended up in jail in Baja in 1983 - at the time, his best friend lived in Porterville. His friend called my mom and told her what happened and asked her to wire him $250. He then put up $250 of his own money to pop my uncle. I guess he was in jail for marijuana trafficking and back then when someone landed in jail down there - you didn't really bail them out so much - you took bribe money to the local constabulary. Larry was able to get my uncle out and drive him back over the border.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
put_that_phone_down_and_help_me_13.gif

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting story about my uncle - he ended up in jail in Baja in 1983 - at the time, his best friend lived in Porterville. His friend called my mom and told her what happened and asked her to wire him $250. He then put up $250 of his own money to pop my uncle. I guess he was in jail for marijuana trafficking and back then when someone landed in jail down there - you didn't really bail them out so much - you took bribe money to the local constabulary. Larry was able to get my uncle out and drive him back over the border.
Dick short yep that's his real name
Was arrested for public intoxication.
He pissed on a restaurant window on a Friday evening it was packed with people.
It was a mirrored window and he was
Unaware that a
Cop was inside eating.
This seemed to anger him
Dick said he wasn't no fun at all.
And instead of a warning he was maced or pepper sprayed he's unsure
And body slammed
This was before tasers thank god He said.
And thrown in jail
He called his dad and his dad and his dad laughed
And hung up.
Monday his dad showed up to get him
And in front of a couple dozen stranger's
Ask him if he was still a virgin lol

The cop's said he could've picked him up friday
But his dad wanted a lesson to be taught
My favorite part is they never searched him he had a loaded .357 ruger and a buck 110
He was a security guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.