User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jake weren't there was he......
[emoji23]
lol I forgot about that.

She bought it last February
well played

Made a deal on a 272XP today. A coworkers boyfriend is picking it up for me and I’ll get it next week.

View attachment 199344 View attachment 199345
You are moving in the right direction!

Showed this vid to a friend of mine
He faints at the sight of snakes
Didn't today though.
*f-word nope

Well I’m freaking bummed out right now. Joel called to set a time to pick up the 272 and the ashhole had sold it to someone else.
Sumbitchs!!!!!

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all are up too early for a Sunday. Lol. I was up pretty early too. Had my Pakistani helper stop by for a couple of hours.

He's a good worker and we get a lot done in a short amount of time. He loves the MS660.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Y'all are up too early for a Sunday. Lol. I was up pretty early too. Had my Pakistani helper stop by for a couple of hours.

He's a good worker and we get a lot done in a short amount of time. He loves the MS660.
No rest for the wicked. lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's so good about it?

I'm not a morning person. -_-

I woke up.....that's a plus.

I was in a comfortable bed with a roof over my head.

I have coffee.

My Catahoula, Amos....he woke me up at 0425 raising hell about something. Turns out he was barking at a snake in the ditch across the road. That mfer !!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'd sure love to find someone who wanted to work.......those types get harder to find every year.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd sure love to find someone who wanted to work.......those types get harder to find every year.

This guy works 6-days a week for farmers and then does side jobs in the evenings and Sundays.

I get a hold of him when I need an extra hand. Best $5 per hour I spend. He cost me $20 today and stuff looks a whole lot better.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This guy works 6-days a week for farmers and then does side jobs in the evenings and Sundays.

I get a hold of him when I need an extra hand. Best $5 per hour I spend. He cost me $20 today and stuff looks a whole lot better.

My older brother is planning on selling his place on the Carolina coast and moving to Baja Mexico. I can't really blame him.....things ain't what they once were around those parts.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My older brother is planning on selling his place on the Carolina coast and moving to Baja Mexico. I can't really blame him.....things ain't what they once were around those parts.

It seems to be a common theme, Randy. Places that were once great places to live and work are not what they once were anymore.

Baja sounds real nice. I wouldn't mind that at all. Good fishing down there too.

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems to be a common theme, Randy. Places that were once great places to live and work are not what they once were anymore.

Baja sounds real nice. I wouldn't mind that at all. Good fishing down there too.
That's why people love the old days.. Or we are just too old to accommodate the world.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
__b76f16b64dd523a9e231573216bd7743_width-600.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.