Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You had some interaction with him for sure.

View attachment 433329
After Andy said his name I recognized it of course, but honestly couldn't remember any interactions

As I said earlier my son is 42 today and he asked me if I remember the day he was born and I had to admit I don't

I was talking with him about how memories, things that happened, words i need in a conversation, etc are getting harder and harder to immediately bring to mind

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After Andy said his name I recognized it of course, but honestly couldn't remember any interactions

As I said earlier my son is 42 today and he asked me if I remember the day he was born and I had to admit I don't

I was talking with him about how memories, things that happened, words i need in a conversation, etc are getting harder and harder to immediately bring to mind

Do everything you can to exercise that brain and keep it fueled. This week's visit with the 77 Yr Old MIL was one of the most depressing yet. She was concerned with her unable to do it who was looking after her parents affairs... When we tried to explain to her that she had completed it years ago she got weepy "But they only died last year". Grandpa dies in '83 and Grandma in '97.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do everything you can to exercise that brain and keep it fueled. This week's visit with the 77 Yr Old MIL was one of the most depressing yet. She was concerned with her unable to do it who was looking after her parents affairs... When we tried to explain to her that she had completed it years ago she got weepy "But they only died last year". Grandpa dies in '83 and Grandma in '97.
I think I need to put down the phone and computer and get back to reading books

I spend a lot of time on the computer reading academic papers on archeology and anthropology but it's not the same as sitting down and reading a book

I think that's important

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Aren't you even the slightest bit concerned how fast Gary was able to produce a screenshot, of said interaction.

I wonder what his Dadabase of NSP screenshots is like?

Does he organize them by username, or does he have another filing system, to able to quickly pull up any of them, as fast as he did?

Hmmm 🤣🤣

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aren't you even the slightest bit concerned how fast Gary was able to produce a screenshot, of said interaction.

Does he organize them by username, or does he have another filing system, to able to quickly pull up any of them, as fast as he did?

Hmmm 🤣🤣
1726519128179.png

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm also in the middle of getting a 10 speed out of a Cadillac CT5. It sounded like a wood chipper with kids chucking rocks into it.
The idler gear for the oil pump failed and is eating on the front case cover. Worst one I have seen. Usually they just make a whining noise similar to a supercharger.
For some reason Ed I vaguely remember you saying the oil pump is not behind the torque on those. But instead a lower chain drive pump. Is that correct? I'm about to find out next month. LOL How many miles on the caddyshack?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I need to put down the phone and computer and get back to reading books

I spend a lot of time on the computer reading academic papers on archeology and anthropology but it's not the same as sitting down and reading a book

I think that's important
I hear maths is good for your brain, maybe @JoeDirt could tutor you in some calculus or something else fun.

Hmmm 🤣🤣
I was trying to see if I could find the post where he said his name and I came across that. I think his name is Shane but @Loony661 talked to him privately and doesn't know so...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must have a good size "Dadabase" to store all those brutal dad jokes in...
decades of experience
My hands ain't soft B. I think you have my cornfused with someone else.

You've yet to complain about the calluses on my hands.
lol atleast i dont have to do myself

thanks lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear maths is good for your brain, maybe @JoeDirt could tutor you in some calculus or something else fun.

I was trying to see if I could find the post where he said his name and I came across that. I think his name is Shane but @Loony661 talked to him privately and doesn't know so...
lol i dont even remember his name

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I am vaguely remembering him all of a sudden not being around

I’m also vaguely remembering some drama and harsh words with other NSPites

But that might not be accurate

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For some reason Ed I vaguely remember you saying the oil pump is not behind the torque on those. But instead a lower chain drive pump. Is that correct? I'm about to find out next month. LOL How many miles on the caddyshack?

8 speed is chain drive, pump on bottom of case.
10 speed is gear driven.
35,000 miles on it.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am not sure if it makes a difference of reading on the computer vs. a book (other than eye-strain), but if you are delving into archeology and anthropology then I am sure your brain is getting stretched. You might try something like writing short papers about what you read...not necessarily to publish but to exercise your brain. Working on my master's thesis a few years ago was huge mental gymnastics especially since I cranked it out from start to finish in two months and ended up over 100 pages. It sure worked my brain, that's for sure.