Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To add some perspective to this mystery: Jugs and I had a 26 page direct message that we talked back and forth on almost daily for a while. He was really getting into logging with that Timberjack he bought and he had questions, I had answers, and it continued from there about other logging related topics. The last time he messaged me was Feb 18th, 2024. I checked in on him 10 days later without a reply. Again a month later, asking how his Lymes was doing. Again no reply.

I know he was obnoxious in this thread, and even abrasive to some of you, but my opinion is that he was trying a bit too hard to fit in. He wasn’t that way at all in our PM. If I remember right, he’s 10-12 years younger than me.

Anyway, don’t mean to ramble, but I’d like to find out why he just ghosted this site, and Forestry Forum, without warning.
He didn’t bother me and I liked the banter

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To add some perspective to this mystery: Jugs and I had a 26 page direct message that we talked back and forth on almost daily for a while. He was really getting into logging with that Timberjack he bought and he had questions, I had answers, and it continued from there about other logging related topics. The last time he messaged me was Feb 18th, 2024. I checked in on him 10 days later without a reply. Again a month later, asking how his Lymes was doing. Again no reply.

I know he was obnoxious in this thread, and even abrasive to some of you, but my opinion is that he was trying a bit too hard to fit in. He wasn’t that way at all in our PM. If I remember right, he’s 10-12 years younger than me.

Anyway, don’t mean to ramble, but I’d like to find out why he just ghosted this site, and Forestry Forum, without warning.
You said obnoxious, abrasive, and this thread. I raffed.

In the long run the toughest talking guys seem to be the ones least cut out for the Internet.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been over 6 weeks since I last cut my grass
Drought here and I’ve mowed grass twice since may
My judge friend that lives in western Tennessee said their artesian well/spring dried up for the first time in memory

He’s having to get water rights from a neighbor with a better spring and having to pay to have a pipeline run to his property

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

can someone please tell me who you are talking about?

I must not have had my morning coffee that month or something

🤔

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20240916_105941.jpgLife lesson learned on my Heavy Chevy last week with a dead battery. Put a jump box on it and just cranked and cranked. Pulled and checked fuses, just cranked. After an hour she finally lite up. Engine service light, trans not shifting right, and acceleration was weak. After an hour runtime it cleared up. Changed out the battery today and put a powered hot box into the OBDII connector. Swapped out the $280 battery and no errors or issues. I think I'll keep these in the glove box. Thank you General. Way to keep it interesting. LOL20240916_110014.jpg20240916_105952.jpg

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 433294Life lesson learned on my Heavy Chevy last week with a dead battery. Put a jump box on it and just cranked and cranked. Pulled and checked fuses, just cranked. After an hour she finally lite up. Engine service light, trans not shifting right, and acceleration was weak. After an hour runtime it cleared up. Changed out the battery today and put a powered hot box into the OBDII connector. Swapped out the $280 battery and no errors or issues. I think I'll keep these in the glove box. Thank you General. Way to keep it interesting. LOLView attachment 433291View attachment 433292

If the voltage drops below 9.6v at any of the modules, weird shìt ensues.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You don't.
Lmao
Some of you know they have a tik tok thing that makes you look old
Kinda like breadstick Ricky and roscoe

A guy at work before my surgery did that thing to me and it didn’t change me in anyway
No more wrinkles
Hair was the same
Beard was the same
So I’ve already seen what I’ll look like if I get to
Your age Moses
True story there boss
lol gfy slacker