Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am not sure if it makes a difference of reading on the computer vs. a book (other than eye-strain), but if you are delving into archeology and anthropology then I am sure your brain is getting stretched. You might try something like writing short papers about what you read...not necessarily to publish but to exercise your brain. Working on my master's thesis a few years ago was huge mental gymnastics especially since I cranked it out from start to finish in two months and ended up over 100 pages. It sure worked my brain, that's for sure.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am not sure if it makes a difference of reading on the computer vs. a book (other than eye-strain), but if you are delving into archeology and anthropology then I am sure your brain is getting stretched. You might try something like writing short papers about what you read...not necessarily to publish but to exercise your brain. Working on my master's thesis a few years ago was huge mental gymnastics especially since I cranked it out from start to finish in two months and ended up over 100 pages. It sure worked my brain, that's for sure.
So, I will be 69 next month and you are assigning me homework?

Yeah, that’s not going to fly..,

🤣

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
why lol

youve charged money before lol
Chains sux unless SHE has chaps, tight waist chain, and chain for rigging LOL. Hell maybe a wrap around her black leather hat too. You building the image in your mind now my friend. upload_2022-3-10_18-11-38.gifAnd no we ain't talking saw chain LOL.